The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Kipp jumped clattering a few tools to the floor.
"Good morning." He sighed, picking them up and putting them back where they belonged. "I'll be fine this isn't the first time I've had a little scrape." He said turning to lean against the makeshift shelves. He grimaced at the bruise just under Ashira's eye. "Sorry about that." He said pointing at his own face. "I don't think we should go back to the woods. Haddie said she'd be back and would meet us in town. She probably didn't think to look in a barn." He said frowning at the wall. "How did that woman sound to you last night? Do you think she'd be willing to help us more, or was it more like, 'Yeah my barn might not collapse on you. Leave in the morning.'?"
“Morning,” she answered. “Don’t worry about the bruise. I probably would’ve done the same, to be honest.” She paused to think. “Depends on what you want to ask her.”

“Morning,” she answered. “Don’t worry about the bruise. I probably would’ve done the same, to be honest.” She paused to think. “Depends on what you want to ask her.”
Kipp hadn't though much about what he'd ask for given the chance. Breakfast was probably out. Medical supplies was a maybe, still unlikely. Information on the missing kids, or the creature that tried to abduct him. Old tools for weapons would be nice, but he had no idea what kind of currency they used, and he certainly didn't have any.

"Do you think she'd know anything about the bird thing?" Bird thing. I'm a bird thing. We'd probably get a dirty look and a door slammed in our faces. "What do you guys call it anyway?"

Kipp hadn't though much about what he'd ask for given the chance. Breakfast was probably out. Medical supplies was a maybe, still unlikely. Information on the missing kids, or the creature that tried to abduct him. Old tools for weapons would be nice, but he had no idea what kind of currency they used, and he certainly didn't have any.

"Do you think she'd know anything about the bird thing?" Bird thing. I'm a bird thing. We'd probably get a dirty look and a door slammed in our faces. "What do you guys call it anyway?"
“When there’s a rumored sighting, we refer to them as we-sa. It sort or means ‘we saw’. We call all the monsters that, unless we know for certain what it is, like an ogre or something.” She found it interesting to talk about her own culture and try to explain a few words. “The flowers that knocked you out are called Candelus. Speaking of which, do you know if you have any side affects from it?” she asked, concerned. “We don’t really know what it does to someone afterward...”

Clary sat on a large rock, wiping her knife on a handful of leaves. She didn’t like sitting around there, the wolves were starting to stink. With their luck, the wolves would probably attract something bigger.
When Kyle whistled, Clary nearly jumped out of her skin. “Jeez, dude.” She muttered, frowning. She looked around. Even though Kyle told them to move, no one was going anywhere. She noticed all of their strongest members ditched them. Wow, so thoughtful. Leave the rest of us to die. She thought, regretting her choice the stay with the wolves. Maybe if she was quick she would be able to catch up with one of the stronger groups.
She slid off the rock, and walked towards the direction Haddie said the village was at. She occasionally glanced behind her to see if anyone was coming with her, and stopped when she almost got out of eyesight. She didn’t want to be alone in the forest, especially since her only weapon was a tiny knife. I wish I had a gun.

Kyle nudged Rylie onward, and so they went. Cam’s path was easy to follow, and well he couldn’t see anything himself, he trusted Rylie’s senses better than his own.
The cat stalked ahead, barely visible, but always looking out, preparing the way for the others. Making sure if there was anything out there, Kyle would die first.
It was Kyle’s responsibility as the oldest one, and self-proclaimed leader.

Korim was greatly influenced by the effects of inertia.
If he got going he could possibly run for eternity. But currently... Currently...
He did not want to get out of bed.
But Korim’s opinions didn’t matter.
He had to get out of his bed. Or his dad would drag him out of bed and threaten to take away his chances of ever getting a hunting dragon of his own.
Also, Korim wasn’t lazy. Not one bit. So the responsible part of him told him he had to go feed the dragons.
So Korim rolled off the straw mattress, moving so quickly that the thin sheet above him didn’t have time to move before he stepped on the wood planks of his bedroom floor.
Bare-footed and bed-clothed, he stepped into the main room of the house, slipped on his leather muck-boots, and making a stop to draw two buckets from the well before heading into the barn.
He was immediately met by the stench of steaming dragon-poo. But it was all part of the business. At least they hadn’t burned the barn down this time.

Blair smiled at him, nodding. She looked towards the group, frowning. Several people were missing. The healer, the fire girl, the Spanish speaking kid, and several others. Haddie's scent was fresh, like she had just been there, but Kipp's wasn't. "Where's Kipp?" She muttered to herself, picking up the speed of her steps. Wait...I yelled at him earlier. He probably doesn't want to see me.
Kyle nudged Rylie onward, and so they went. Cam’s path was easy to follow, and well he couldn’t see anything himself, he trusted Rylie’s senses better than his own.
The cat stalked ahead, barely visible, but always looking out, preparing the way for the others. Making sure if there was anything out there, Kyle would die first.
It was Kyle’s responsibility as the oldest one, and self-proclaimed leader.
Take started to speed up when he saw the group slowly disappear into the forest. They’re leaving.. Where?
He gave Blair a glance as he ran up to catch up to them.
Clary sat on a large rock, wiping her knife on a handful of leaves. She didn’t like sitting around there, the wolves were starting to stink. With their luck, the wolves would probably attract something bigger.
When Kyle whistled, Clary nearly jumped out of her skin. “Jeez, dude.” She muttered, frowning. She looked around. Even though Kyle told them to move, no one was going anywhere. She noticed all of their strongest members ditched them. Wow, so thoughtful. Leave the rest of us to die. She thought, regretting her choice the stay with the wolves. Maybe if she was quick she would be able to catch up with one of the stronger groups.
She slid off the rock, and walked towards the direction Haddie said the village was at. She occasionally glanced behind her to see if anyone was coming with her, and stopped when she almost got out of eyesight. She didn’t want to be alone in the forest, especially since her only weapon was a tiny knife. I wish I had a gun.
Take came up behind Clary, eyeing the direction the group was going. He didn’t notice the small knife in her hand when he spoke right by her ear, “Where are you guys going?” he asked curiously.

Hana was walking a bit behind Kyle and Rylie before she pivoted herself backwards to face Take and Clary. At this point, she was already on edge after fighting the wolves, and she had her hand tightly on the tsuka of her katana when she heard the sound of Takes voice out of no where. She spun back around when she designated no threat and started rolling the small wooden fox bust in her hand anxiously.

Take started to speed up when he saw the group slowly disappear into the forest. They’re leaving.. Where?
He gave Blair a glance as he ran up to catch up to them.

Take came up behind Clary, eyeing the direction the group was going. He didn’t notice the small knife in her hand when he spoke right by her ear, “Where are you guys going?” he asked curiously.

Hana was walking a bit behind Kyle and Rylie before she pivoted herself backwards to face Take and Clary. At this point, she was already on edge after fighting the wolves, and she had her hand tightly on the tsuka of her katana when she heard the sound of Takes voice out of no where. She spun back around when she designated no threat and started rolling the small wooden fox bust in her hand anxiously.

Clary jumped, turning around. She almost stabbed him, before realizing it was Take. In a way, that almost made her want to stab him even more. “Oh, back already? Shouldn’t you be, I don’t know, off who knows where?” She asked, crossing his arms and ignoring his question.

“Yeah, it’s a bit odd. Oh? What sort of.,, things?” Kevin asked. He nodded slowly, doubting if she was actually okay, but deciding not to push it.
Lilith frowned, unsure if she should open up to him.
But, he would be around her a lot, and if it ever happened... Then he'd need to know.
"I change, become aggressive. It's sorta like telekinesis. Sometimes, if I get plenty of a strong enough emotion, it'll happen. It's a harmful ray of blue light. I get weak and tired afterwards." She murmured, eyes dark. And this is how you lose an ally. Tell 'em you're crazy. Great move, Lili. "It's only happened twice before. Once it happened and I saved Kylan's and his sister's lives from some muggers. But once it happened while I was in the car... I lost my arm, and my dad." She added, edging away from him a little. You're dangerous. He'll confirm it.
“Are they dead yet?” She shouted desperately trying to be heard over the sound.
"One left!" Kylan yelled, his lightning getting stronger with every passing moment.

Back
Top Bottom