The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"Hey, that's my job," Kyle muttered too quietly to hear. His hand met a spot in his hair that was simply too neat, and he fluffed it.
"Lilith, you know where he is? You may go ahead with Aria if you wish, but if you're not back in five minutes, well, there isn't much of a way to find you, but we'll try." He patted Rylie, who would make an okay tracker dog in a cinch, though he was really looking at the people with dogs. “Lilith, if you leave your dog with Kylan here, would he be able to find you? Or Blair.” Kit had proved to be a decent people-finder.

(Idk why I quoted this)
Blair looked up at the mention of her name, looking at Kyle. She hadn't been listening to the conversation. Or, she had, it was impossible for her not to, but she hadn't been paying attention. She looked at Lilith, then back at Kyle. "Kit or I could find her," she beckoned to Kit beside her. "It wouldn't be hard."

Blair looked up at the mention of her name, looking at Kyle. She hadn't been listening to the conversation. Or, she had, it was impossible for her not to, but she hadn't been paying attention. She looked at Lilith, then back at Kyle. "Kit or I could find her," she beckoned to Kit beside her. "It wouldn't be hard."
“Thank you,” Kyle said. “Lilith, would you rather we continue to follow the path or will you go with Aria?”

Take wandered about through the more active kid working areas. He held a whip in his hand and just pretended he was being an authority figure by giving off glares. Luckily the kids were doing their work so he wouldn’t be forced to get them moving again by another guard. He searched the faces of every kid that was working, trying to find one that he recognized from the cafeteria. When he heard Fred’s distant calls for Kipp, he starting following them to find where they were coming from. Once Take arrived, seeing the boy curiously look about for Kipp he came over. “Is Kipp around here?” he asked, gazing down the dark tunnel. He recognized this part of the Dakrium, it was much colder and emptier than the rest. “You should go back and pretend your working or somethin’ a guard might hear you down here... I’ll go look for Kipp, I have to give him something anyways” he advised, walking down the dark tunnel that his vision would easily adjust to.
“No” Fred said stubbornly “I need to talk to Kipp”

Take shrugged, not caring what Fred would decide to do, but he tried warning the boy. He continued through the rugged tunnels, the air becoming more clear and earthy like he was smelling pure dirt. It was definitely better than inhaling the fumes of smoke and metal.
Fred looked around, “Kipp? Please Kipp, I need to talk to you”

Cam looked around her at the blades of grass around her feet. They waved frantically. The flowers around her, with yellow tissue paper looking petals spread like tiny suns were now shivering with anticipation. A couple of pink flower flies buzzed from bloom to bloom, confused by their unnatural animation. Impatience. Cam was rarely impatient.
“Can we just go? I’m sure we’ll find Kevin. It’s not like he can’t take care of himself.” He’s got muscles. Most of us don’t. Well, maybe excepting Korim and Carson. But that won’t help me, will it?

Take shrugged, not caring what Fred would decide to do, but he tried warning the boy. He continued through the rugged tunnels, the air becoming more clear and earthy like he was smelling pure dirt. It was definitely better than inhaling the fumes of smoke and metal.
Fred looked around, “Kipp? Please Kipp, I need to talk to you”
(Alright I guess Kipp can sleep for like 2 minutes. He's totally going to be reasonable. He's only going on day 3 with no sleep.)

Kipp had only just started to nod off when he heard some one calling his name, startling him awake. He shook his head trying to dispel the dizziness he felt, and slowly picked himself up off the floor.

"What?" He asked sleepily. He recognized Fred's voice, but he didn't think anyone would find him that easily.

“Wait. Lilith. I will teleport you” Aria said quickly
She held her hand out for Lilith to take.
"Hey, that's my job," Kyle muttered too quietly to hear. His hand met a spot in his hair that was simply too neat, and he fluffed it.
"Lilith, you know where he is? You may go ahead with Aria if you wish, but if you're not back in five minutes, well, there isn't much of a way to find you, but we'll try." He patted Rylie, who would make an okay tracker dog in a cinch, though he was really looking at the people with dogs. “Lilith, if you leave your dog with Kylan here, would he be able to find you? Or Blair.” Kit had proved to be a decent people-finder.
“Thank you,” Kyle said. “Lilith, would you rather we continue to follow the path or will you go with Aria?”
Lilith paused, eyeing the younger girl's hand for a moment before looking at Kyle. "Yeah, Aria, that's a good idea." She murmured to the girl, still processing with mild annoyance that Kyle had granted her permission. "I may?" She scoffed. Focus. Kevin could be in trouble. We need to work together and find him. "Tru should be able to find me easily. Nice one." She nodded, handing Kylan Tru's leash before crouching beside the collie and giving him a good scratch on the ears, peering at his honey colored eyes for a moment. "Good boy."
She stood back up, giving a respectful nod to Blair. "If Tru can't, you should be able to." She said, before turning and extending her flesh hand to Aria. "Let's go, Kid. Try teleporting the first time a good ways down the path. He isn't close, but he didn't turn, either."
Clary frowned, looking around. The man they were talking about seemed to be the large, bearded, Russian man, and the only person with a decent weapon. If anyone would be fine alone, it would probably be him.
“I don’t see what the fuss is about. He’ll be fine,” she said. “Besides, you said you could sense him, right? Let’s just keep going.” Clary said. If Lilith and Aria teleported to Kevin, then the larger group would have to wait until they arrived until they could keep going, and as far as Clary was concerned, they didn’t have that sort of time.
"The fuss?" Kylan frowned at her a little. "He's alone, alone equals we-sa, we-sa equals no more Kevin, no more Kevin means no more healer or gun." He said slowly, glancing at Lilith as she gave him Tru for the time being, giving her a swift nod with eyes that said 'be careful'.

Back
Top Bottom