The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

“Let go?” Noah squeaked. “No! Let’s go back down.” He pulled himself closer to Kipp, ready for whatever trick he had next.
"Hey, I'm not gonna just drop you." He said trying to reassure him. He hadn't meant to scare him, he should have known that suggestion would freak him out. "How about we go check out the city, see if there's anything cool there." There probably wouldn't be many people outside, so it shouldn't be a problem to land on a roof and look around.

"Hey, I'm not gonna just drop you." He said trying to reassure him. He hadn't meant to scare him, he should have known that suggestion would freak him out. "How about we go check out the city, see if there's anything cool there." There probably wouldn't be many people outside, so it shouldn't be a problem to land on a roof and look around.
“Okay!” said Noah, curious to see what a city in Russia looked like.

“I know—oh my god. That child is going to die” she whispered. They’d gone to all that effort to save them from the other world and now they were trying to get themselves killed if not by the donkey then by Kevin. Aria could see that he was livid mad
She hurriedly left the paddock eager to not be stamped into the ground by the scattering sheep, cows and the naughty donkey
Kylan flung himself out of harm's way along with Aria and Torin in tow, and once they were in relative safety he watched as Kevin scolded Noah-- Wincing. That kid is either ridiculously brave, or stupid. Actually-- Both.
He looked over at Aria, shaking his head slowly after the dust settled and Kevin headed inside. "I didn't even see him get on the donkey! That kid is insane. Kevin looked like he was going to kill him."

Last edited:
Kylan flung himself out of harm's way along with Aria and Torin in tow, and once they were in safety he watched as Kevin scolded Noah-- Wincing. That kid is either ridiculously brave, or stupid. Actually-- Both.
He looked over at Aria, shaking his head slowly after the dust settled and Kevin headed inside. "I didn't even see him get on the donkey! That kid is insane. Kevin looked like he was going to kill him."
“I know. I have never see Kevin that mad!” Aria said her eyes wide

“I know. I have never see Kevin that mad!” Aria said her eyes wide
"Yeah..." Kylan nodded, glancing towards the barn. "But I would be too, though. He very specifically said not to go near the donkey. Noah kinda deserved getting yelled at, he could've gotten himself or someone else hurt."

The sable that looked into Hana’s soul sometime ago ventured through the walls of Kevin’s home. It observed every individual that resided inside from small cracks in the walls and floors, making sure it’s presence was unknown to them. It had watched the whole situation with the attic from a safe distance underneath the floor boards. The information the sable gathered was enough to deem this home and inhabitants not detrimental. Though there was always that risk that one of them could be sick. Concern and confusion filled the sable as it was unable to locate the single person that they were there for, even if there were a couple individuals that it did recognize clearly. The sable continued its search through the home before returning to the second floor and carefully poking its head through a weak wood panel on a wall in one of the bedrooms. It sniffed out for the canid scent of a certain individual while trying to stay within the wall to prevent exposing itself too much if someone else were to appear.

Ciro shook his head slowly, both at her incomprehension and over the boy-and-donkey show he'd just witnessed out of the corner of his eye. "Everyone deserves kindness, El. No regard of who they are, where they came from, and where they are going, it is my job to return to them all the respect I had been given on my best days," he began haltingly, aware that the a long-winded speech was going to take its toll on his coherence and was accordingly abashed by it. "But you are special, too. I can see it clearly perfectly, but you just have not yet let yourself see the sides to you that you are only letting show up now."
He paused heavily and frowned deeply. "I am not too sure that made sense." Sure, his ability to stick to English had improved significantly while consistently living with constant English-speakers, but there was still a lot of it that just didn't work for him. Adjectives and adverbs had been way too inconsistent from the start- and what now, they could overlap and override each other?
Ciro was on his feet before she could really take notice of his rapidly reddening face. "Come on, let's go meet the animals." He looked down on a chance whim and found that his ever-hungering, predatory burden remained ever-present, as always. "Or maybe that not is a good idea." He bit down on his lip for a terse moment, then threw his hands in the air in surrender. "Oh, what the friggin' heck. Stay, Taquikkar." She dropped without a sound, right in place. "You had better stay exactly like that, or I might as well be boiled in a pot of acid."
Aella stared at him as he spoke, clinging to his every word. Her widened eyes finally pulled away from him and back to the grass when he started speaking to Ta, a grin forming on her face.
Special. She'd never been called special without it being filled with sarcasm and hate. But there was her second chance to really live up to his words. Sure, the entire three months was one big second chance, but his words made it clear. Made her realize it was her chance to be better. Even after they parted ways.
"It made perfect sense to me."
She got to her feet, looking down at Taquikkar and not bothering to stifle a laugh. She been around Ciro enough that she understood what he meant when he spoke in Spanish, even though some translations were choppy, but it was stil amusing nonetheless. "Yeah, animals..." She agreed, giving him a grin. Thank you didn't sound right. It wasn't good enough. She just had to hope that he understood how grateful she was. People didn't always, though. Understanding what someone meant without them actually saying it wasn't mankind's greatest skill. For her, she always listened to tone of voice and body language, but most weren't very tactful in that case, it seemed.

Back
Top Bottom