The Honey Factory

Pics
I got 2-3 stings last summer, painting out some hail damage on the siding. Wasps, though, so really no redeeming qualities in my eyes--which was very close to where the dam things stung me. 😡😡😡 It didn't hurt that bad, but it made me SO furious. I ended up having to finish long-sleeved with a fishing mosquito veiled hat on. I want to hurt them. 👿
Didn't hurt that bad! What kinda wuss wasps do you have. I think Wasp stings hurt like H. E. double hockey sticks. Way worse than a bee sting.
I think the best treatment for a honeybee sting, now that I have experienced one, is to have the womenfolk taking care of the injured man.

I envision, a couple waving palm fronds over me as I recline on a sofa of pillows, with other women folks feeding me exotic fruits and drink.

While even more dance, sing and play music to soothe the pain from the sting.
Keep dreaming.
I might would slap some meat tenderizer on it for ya and give you a Benadryl. I might be nice enough to bring ya a glass of water.

I think I have a pretty high pain tolerance. But I still hates a wasp sting. Last summer one flew up my shorts and stung me right on the cheek.
OUCH! That's more sensitive than even around my eyes. I was wearing a skirt once, just walking in the yard and one of the
1593797315237.gif
things flew up and stung me way up on my inner thigh.
1593797434747.gif

OUCH! That's more sensitive than even around my eyes. I was wearing a skirt once, just walking in the yard and one of the View attachment 2225251things flew up and stung me way up on my inner thigh. View attachment 2225257
My sister got bucked off of a donkey and landed on a bumblebee. It promptly stung her in the butt. Of course I got blamed for the donkey bucking her off.

Back
Top Bottom