The Howrse.com (Online Game) Thread!

I've been playing for about a year now. It's a fun game, it has to substitute right now for the real thing because our real horse died last August and we cannot afford to get another one just yet. I was excited when they added the Barb as a new breed, since that is what my real mare was. Great horses, I would love to have another. I've got a variety of different kinds of horses on there. I use the same username I have here. Nice to see some other people here that are playing over there!

Quote:
hugs.gif
I'm sorry about your horse.

Quote:
foul? you mean...foal? if yall need a horse...I have like 50 or more, I'd be happy to sell yall one for a low price. Only if you can get in the private sales

yeah, i type to quickly! i need a new horse! i dont have alot of money though, how much?

Quote:
foul? you mean...foal? if yall need a horse...I have like 50 or more, I'd be happy to sell yall one for a low price. Only if you can get in the private sales

yeah, i type to quickly! i need a new horse! i dont have alot of money though, how much?

Okay, I can sell ya a Arabian foal, the cheapest I can go is 500e, and you must be able to go into the private sales

I have a mare named Fireball Closer. She used to be a dun Arabian. Now she's a dirt Arabian.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom