The Howrse.com (Online Game) Thread!

I used to go on all the time...but then I got more into chickens and thought it was boring...same thing everyday. I didn't want to spend money on buying some membership just to buy online things for horses that weren't real and would eventually run out! lol but I was tempted to...the black market items looked cool.
cool.png

Quote:
It's free to play. The Passes cost real money but there are other ways to get them.
smile.png

Yeah I know, but I never really got into it and the only time I got black market items was if I had one given to me as a gift or something.
tongue.png

Quote:
You can use the aging points all you want, It will not hurt the horse at all. Just make sure every time you age your horse, take care of him/her. (feed, groom, water, etc...)
big_smile.png

Quote:
Haha, If you need any help just ask, I have to do most of that stuff in real life....

Okay. I'll definitely ask! Hopefully they'll check the questions to make sure the correct answers are right before using them!
lol.png

Does anyone know why it's so important for the new Archimedes to have higher intelligence? I understand the reason behind it but will the owners get a prize?

I'm trying to get into the top 100 in popularity. If you guys would come congratulate me, I'd be very grateful.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom