The Howrse.com (Online Game) Thread!

he.gif
Why did howrse have to put diamonds in the store?
I wonder when they will stop giving away stuff on howrse like that. People don't even have to work for what they get anymore!
Soon there's not gonna be any market for it.
It's just the same thing happened to other items, like the philotes stroke, seahorse, black orchid, etc....
And now, just look at the exchanges, you won't find a single diamond in there. -.-
But then again, the limit is two, and if you can get diamonds from the exchanges, then people can still buy extra and not have to buy passes anymore.
I wonder if it's just a temporary thing for the Christmas cards. If so, I'm hoarding.
----But then again Diamonds are 25 0000E each, and most people will only pay a max of 100K of E for passes.
The only thing is, when there is a diamond promo, people pay more than the price of a pass for a diamond.
It's all very complicated yet very easy.
One has to be careful on this game.....

Last edited:
Quote:
I've only been playing for like three months and I'm almost at 400
bun.gif

Lucky! That's because you have been Breeding what's quiet possibly the most famed horse so far (Arabians).

I normally just buy/trade BM items, horses, and do competitions. No breeding for me except for the occasional Uni or Uni fail.
tongue.png
( I desperately need Hestia's gift but the only auctions that i do find are too high, ah well.)

( And how about repling to my PM, while you're about it?
lol.png
)

Quote:
I've only been playing for like three months and I'm almost at 400
bun.gif

Lucky! That's because you have been Breeding what's quiet possibly the most famed horse so far (Arabians).

I normally just buy/trade BM items, horses, and do competitions. No breeding for me except for the occasional Uni or Uni fail.
tongue.png
( I desperately need Hestia's gift but the only auctions that i do find are too high, ah well.)

( And how about repling to my PM, while you're about it?
lol.png
)

(
tongue.gif
I got off last night!)

We'll, of course. I wouldn't just be breeding some cross bred
tongue.png
(No offense, to people). Although, my Irish Hunter foals being over 30 thousand.

Back
Top Bottom