The Howrse.com (Online Game) Thread!

Actually, I'm pretty sure the ones that go for passes don't sell, which is why you find so many of them. :p But I'm an amateur, so don't take my thoughts as truth with an uppercase T.

Well I'm more of an amateur...
hmm.png

:idunno Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. The horse sales are some confusing stuff. I hardly understand them myself most of the time.

I know I payed 20k for less than that. lol For better or worse, he turned out to be a good howrsey.
I don't think it's way too much, he's not exactly cheap but by no means is he exorbitant or really that pricey.

But I am new as well!

Prices on there always vary. My trained Fries go for anywhere between 25k and 60k on a good day. I am gradually working on upping their skills. Vuuurrry slooooow, but I now have several with semi decent dressage.

And I have two passes! From sending a horse to heaven and that other thingy. I plan on buying a unicorn with one of them, just not sure what kind yet.

I haven't sold or bought any horses publicly for a darned long time, I've got no idea what's going on anymore. :lau

I'm trying to send a dead horse to heaven. Not sure how to kill one.
ETA: Done it. I felt mean. :p

I need some cash too, I have objective 91. I used to have so much money. Then I bought a unicorn.

Last edited:
YOU THINK YOU HAVE A LOT OF MONEY?
I have so much I don't know what to do with it. So I just buy like 500,000e of horses and resell them for more.

Back
Top Bottom