The hunting/fishing thread!

Pics
I did it! Just bought this Ranger rt188. I’ll be taking it out this weekend to show my girls the basics of operating a boat. May try a little Bluegill or Crappie fishing while we’re at it.
0CD4892C-9F8D-42A9-A862-943857271861.jpeg

So needless to say I won’t be doing any hunting this year. However, my brother’s lease is just now starting to get invaded by hogs and they now have permission from the state to hunt them on the lease at night. He didn’t sign up to hog hunt this year but we will both be getting after them next year. I already have the AR15s chambered in 6.8 and 358 Yeti to get the job done. I just need to decide on what night vision I’m going to get. That should be a lot of fun if it all works out.

Last edited:
So needless to say I won’t be doing any hunting this year. However, my brothers lease is just now starting to get invaded by hogs and they now have permission from the state to hunt them on the lease at night. He didn’t sign up to hog hunt this year but we will both be getting after them next year. I already have the AR15s chambered in 6.8 and 358 Yeti to get the job done. I just need to decide on what night vision I’m going to get. That should be a lot of fun if it all works out.
I’ll have to check the brand of my optics on the AR…….it’s only .223 NATO 556 but mr muddy used it on hogs last time we went out and loved the nightscope!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread but not to hunting/fishing. I'm hoping my husband and son can get a deer this year, no luck last year. They went on a weekend that the Amish went and they just wiped the woods of any deer. So hoping this year we get lucky. We just got a 350 Legend over the summer and were shooting it a few weeks ago. It doesn't need sighted in so that's good. Here is a picture of a wonderful fishing spot we discovered this weekend, in Hocking Hills, Ohio. I believe it's catch and release but I could be wrong. Either way, good practice for my son

Attachments

• IMG_20210927_123448152_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210927_123448152_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom