The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Some 50%, and 100% babies from late this fall...All sired by Monty, 100% EBO.........

50 % P by Monty, out of Dolly. 3 1/2 months old

50 % P by Monty at 3 1/2 months old

Another 50% P. by Monty at 3 1/2 mos.
A 100% EBO K, and a !00%P,

by Monty x Mrs. P. at 3 1/2 months old

Very nice offspring

Thanks Renie and Boykin..good info..I know the german warmblood imports had to stand in quarentine for something like 6 months..I know that because my horses sire was one of those...He is out of german A line oldenburg.. We had to go through inspection german verband inspector flew over and we all had to meet furter upstate for inspection and branding..

Entry of livestock and poultry is restricted to certain ports which are designated as quarantine stations. 9 CFR Part 93 lists designated Ports by animal type, including horses, ruminants, swine, fish andpoultry and those pages may list ports not identified in the more generic list linked to above. For technical questions about document requirements, or to determine the hours of operation at those ports, please contact the port of entry directly. For other information about the importation of live farm animals and animal products, please see the U.S. Department of Agriculture APHIS Web site. You may also call (301) 851-3300, (301)734-3277/8364

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom