The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Whack-a-chicken anyone? In my inexperience, I made the holes
on my transport boxes too big. Oh well, entertainment on the road...

They both systematically went through and stuck their heads out of each of the holes. It was quite a show

This is my first time ever showing my Gold Laced Orps on BYC from Fancychick. I love them. The Gold Laced Orps are so slow to show their beauty and mature. But, when they do.................WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are the odds of receiving One rooster out of a quad? I was so lucky. Thank you, Nellie.

What were they thinking?

Thelma: Hey Bertha, What do you suppose it is?
Bertha: I don't know. You try it.
Thelma: I'm not going to try it. Hey, let's get Missy to try it, she'll try anything.
Missy: Hey, it's pretty good!!! But, I don't know what it is. Ya'll dig in.

I wish someone would have told me I would be taking pictures today. I would have put on some makeup.

Hey Bud, watch your own. She's mine.

These are both mine. Back off!!!

Yep, I'm the master of this flock. Don't even try to mess with me.

I can't believe the transformation over the past several months. These really blossomed. It was quite remarkable.....Phantom_Rooster
Wow! You all are making it so tough to decide on another color - they are all so beautiful!

Updated pics of the buff laced
smile.png

Love. Love, LOVE!!!!!

They both systematically went through and stuck their heads out of each of the holes. It was quite a show
Lord have mercy.... you sure did... they could break their necks... Yikes!!! maybe you could zip tie or hot glue wire over the top of it.

Well folks, just returned late last night from the Panhandle Poultry Club Show in Pensacola, FL. Only 4 EO's showed out of 18 total English birds. Here are a few pics:

Can you spot the Orpington? The New Hampshire rooster took Champion Large Fowl, the EO took Reserve Large Fowl.

What great Photos! Thanks so much for sharing...Nope that little pea of english orp is too hard to see..tiny little dot ! LOL! ..they are a cage filler for sure.

This would scare me. Those holes will ruin their neck feathering too. Try gluing nylon screen over those holes !

This would scare me. Those holes will ruin their neck feathering too. Try gluing nylon screen over those holes !
Please be assured that a little window screening and glue fixed this right up. This was just the trial run for our trip to the show and with my warped sense of humor I thought it was funny and immediately thought of the carnival game whack a mole. I had used dog crates for transport in the past and hate having to reach in to take them out. No chickens or feathers were damaged in the photographing
smile.png

This is my first time ever showing my Gold Laced Orps on BYC from Fancychick. I love them. The Gold Laced Orps are so slow to show their beauty and mature. But, when they do.................WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are the odds of receiving One rooster out of a quad? I was so lucky. Thank you, Nellie. What were they thinking? Thelma: Hey Bertha, What do you suppose it is? Bertha: I don't know. You try it. Thelma: I'm not going to try it. Hey, let's get Missy to try it, she'll try anything. Missy: Hey, it's pretty good!!! But, I don't know what it is. Ya'll dig in. I wish someone would have told me I would be taking pictures today. I would have put on some makeup. Hey Bud, watch your own. She's mine. These are both mine. Back off!!! Yep, I'm the master of this flock. Don't even try to mess with me. I can't believe the transformation over the past several months. These really blossomed. It was quite remarkable.....Phantom_Rooster
Well folks, just returned late last night from the Panhandle Poultry Club Show in Pensacola, FL. Only 4 EO's showed out of 18 total English birds. Here are a few pics: Can you spot the Orpington? The New Hampshire rooster took Champion Large Fowl, the EO took Reserve Large Fowl.
Whack-a-chicken anyone? In my inexperience, I made the holes on my transport boxes too big. Oh well, entertainment on the road... They both systematically went through and stuck their heads out of each of the holes. It was quite a show
Thanks for the pictures and the laughs this morning everyone. Alton your too funny dude LMBO

Well folks, just returned late last night from the Panhandle Poultry Club Show in Pensacola, FL. Only 4 EO's showed out of 18 total English birds. Here are a few pics:

Can you spot the Orpington? The New Hampshire rooster took Champion Large Fowl, the EO took Reserve Large Fowl.

It's that beautiful Black silhouette at the bottom center. Very nice Sylvia.

Back
Top Bottom