The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I'd like to submit a picture taken with my iPad for a gender guess, but can't figure out how to do so. Has anyone submitted a .jpeg from their iPad?

Last edited:
Love that blk rooster lots a cluckin, and fantastic blue!
Thank you!! yes that blue boy will be going in the BBS breeding pen soon...I want to improve his lacing though...i have some really nice black pullets with good lacing so I will pare them with that blue boy and see what I get out of them!

You have some of the nicest Lavenders I've seen.I think your project will improve type and most of all, feather quality.Good luck !
Thank you very much!

I'd like to submit a picture taken with my iPad for a gender guess, but can't figure out how to do so. Has anyone submitted a .jpeg from their iPad?

If you are on the mobile site just click the third button under reply when you are replying t a comment and then click choose existing and pick the photo you want to put online

Had to email it from my iPad to PC to upload. This is one of the babies. Just starting to get tail. Gender guess, please.

Lots a Cluckin, it will be a lot of fun watching your project progress.

Not an iPad, but to put up pics from my iPhone I use Tapatalk, you cannot load pics from phone through the mobile site without an app of some sort.

Was hoping to get some input on Our Lemon Cuckoo Roo.
About 9 Months in this pic.

Back
Top Bottom