The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I Was able to take a picture of my Large Fowl 100% English Chocolate Cuckoo Rooster today. He is growing up quick!
Love those tankie bodies.. ")
thumbsup.gif

He certainly is a beautiful bird. ")

Ayslen, He looks nice. He has a nice head and comb.
Thank you! He is the nicest rooster I have ever had, one of his sisters is really nice too.
And I am sure she could win shows if I would take her because she has the tighter feathering
that most judges look for. But I personally am not the biggest fan of poultry shows, I would be so nervous the whole show and weeks after the show that she would get sick
and since I have so few birds I can't afford to loose even one.

This is Henry's full sister but she is 4 weeks younger. Henry and this pullet also have 2 other full sisters and all three pullets look completely different from each other.
One has a longer back with a more up right tail, the other if super round and extremely loose feathers on her back but still has stiff tail feathers and then this pullet, short back, deep chest, and tight feathers. It amazes me how different each chicken can look even though they have the same mother and father.

Thank you! He is the nicest rooster I have ever had, one of his sisters is really nice too.
And I am sure she could win shows if I would take her because she has the tighter feathering
that most judges look for. But I personally am not the biggest fan of poultry shows, I would be so nervous the whole show and weeks after the show that she would get sick
and since I have so few birds I can't afford to loose even one.

This is Henry's full sister but she is 4 weeks younger. Henry and this pullet also have 2 other full sisters and all three pullets look completely different from each other.
One has a longer back with a more up right tail, the other if super round and extremely loose feathers on her back but still has stiff tail feathers and then this pullet, short back, deep chest, and tight feathers. It amazes me how different each chicken can look even though they have the same mother and father.

I think your black pullets are gorgeous also. Nice type IMHO.
thumbsup.gif

Beautiful birds Bryce. So many you have that I want. Those LF chocolates I got from you are really starting to bloom...I am so excited that I won some LF lavender cuckoo from Nellie! I can't wait till they get here! :D

Beautiful birds Bryce. So many you have that I want. Those LF chocolates I got from you are really starting to bloom...I am so excited that I won some LF lavender cuckoo from Nellie! I can't wait till they get here!
big_smile.png

That's great to hear! Yep, I saw those Lavender Cuckoo's... If only I had unlimited pen space... I would add that color

Back
Top Bottom