The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Nice Cuckoos ..Nellie..you have such pretty birds..
I have a cuckoo egg in the incubator..I am checking fertility. She has only been laying for a month so I am not sure she is breeding yet. I have never seen signs of her interest to the male. She is such a pretty girl.

Nice Cuckoos ..Nellie..you have such pretty birds..
I have a cuckoo egg in the incubator..I am checking fertility. She has only been laying for a month so I am not sure she is breeding yet. I have never seen signs of her interest to the male. She is such a pretty girl.

Thank you! Can we see her
love.gif

Last edited:

My pretty girl..and the black male I love and adore that you bred...He has always placed BB and BV or better at the shows. He has a touch of frost on his comb and I might not be able to show him this year..He has filled out so nice.

Awww, Lovely couple
love.gif
. Yes he was one of my favorite boys. Is he going to be the proud papa? Did you know if he is your chicks will be autosexing? All the boys will be barred and all the girls will be solid black
smile.png
. I have all the genetic information for the cuckoo gene on their page on my website. It is a very interesting gene (and a fun gene to work with), check it out http://www.thefancychick.com/CuckooOrpington.html

Here are some of my Jubilee chicks I just hatched. They're in with a few Swedish Flower Hens and a couple of Partridge Barthuhners. The Jubilees are GFF and Nellie's lines.
Nellie the one's I got from you are so beautiful! One day when it gets warmer I will take some pics.

Last edited:
Here are some of my Jubilee chicks I just hatched. They're in with a few Swedish Flower Hens and a couple of Partridge Barthuhners. The Jubilees are GFF and Nellie's lines.
Nellie the one's I got from you are so beautiful! One day when it gets warmer I will take some pics.

Yes please! I would love to see pics!
love.gif

I have Orpingtons hatching soon too..I love first of the show season hatching..it gets me going for the whole year..

Back
Top Bottom