The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Hey,
Does anyone have a bantam chocolate or black that they can sell? My disappeared one day from my backyard a few weeks back and I think I may have found its remain along with the remains of another animal...I'm thinking a possum or raccoon. I have no idea what happened, my security cameras didn't catch the incident. And my hens have been going broody on non-fertile eggs.
I really miss the docile temperament of the English roosters, totally different from the American ones I hatched.

Could I get some opinions on this black bantam Orpington hen, she was on her own with a cockerel for a couple of months, I thought she would hold up on her own because she had brilliant feathers but the cockerel was very harsh. She won classes last year.

Could I get some opinions on this black bantam Orpington hen, she was on her own with a cockerel for a couple of months, I thought she would hold up on her own because she had brilliant feathers but the cockerel was very harsh. She won classes last year.

Poor girl is having a bad hair day ! It looks like the cockerel worked over her comb point too. I think she just needs to molt at this point, judging by all those browned out feathers.I love her big, round, dark eyes.

I just thought I would pop in and post a picture of one of my favorite birds on the farm. These are Isabel Cuckoo Orpingtons and extremely rare in this Country. The birds are a base lavender with cuckoo barring in the roosters and buff highlights in the feathers of both genders. These are direct UK Imports (not projects) and as with most, the pictures do not do them justice.

lovely color

Good Morning Everyone! (well at least it is still morning out here on the west coast). I am looking for a couple of Splash pullets, or hens. Must be 100% English, of course. Does anyone have anything available, or know of anyone who does? I would sure appreciate the help. Thank you so much. You can pm me so we dont take up the groups chat.

Carol

I have blacks, lines from Julie and Joy and one from marc sacre, they are huge and right now I have a couple cockerels growing out, they are around 3-4 months old. my last big hatch I hatched 27, got 7 blues and the rest were black!! I will have an extra one or two that needs a home soon...
hi my name is William do u still have an extra cockeral because i am looking for one for my birthday coming up and would just love another English orp roo please let me know

just saw this here, I did PM , let me know when you figure out a shipping quote, will work on some pics for you in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom