The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Two blues.

I just received permission to post this pic. The 2 Red hens in the foreground were offspring from my breeders. The rooster in the back is from GF. I am happy to say that I am getting 2 pairs of this offspring back from my sister that I gave them to. Thank you Sis. These chickens belong to a friend of mine. They are not laying yet, but will be soon. Contact me by PM if you want on the list for chicks.

Those reds are very nice, like the front hen. Good luck hope you hatch plenty of them.

Happy birds with nice place to range. Which breed is the black bird in the second photo from the top? I can tell that most are Orpington; but, wondered about that one. His outline reminds me of my juvenile NH., but, mine are red.

Lual

It looks like another breed because it has no lower chest. It never will have one and it is clear to see that it is "different". I also wonder about the white in the earlobes and the unusual tail angle. Compare it to the buffs or reds to see the difference in type. The buffs and reds are correct in body type. This is an easy breed to see type, just look for a bowl shaped underline.

Walt

I just received permission to post this pic. The 2 Red hens in the foreground were offspring from my breeders. The rooster in the back is from GF. I am happy to say that I am getting 2 pairs of this offspring back from my sister that I gave them to. Thank you Sis. These chickens belong to a friend of mine. They are not laying yet, but will be soon. Contact me by PM if you want on the list for chicks.
Very nice! I really like the Reds. Oh, no! Here I go again! You really can't have just one :/

Happy birds with nice place to range. Which breed is the black bird in the second photo from the top? I can tell that most are Orpington; but, wondered about that one. His outline reminds me of my juvenile NH., but, mine are red.

Lual
He is am import... we don't know the lines well enough to know if he will develop into what we need... soo we wait... Sometimes they bloom.. sometimes they don't.

Back
Top Bottom