The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

My roos have some comb damage. Not too bad but enough. These birds have really done well despite the crazy weather. Now their runs are sloppy. They have loved the sunshine we've gotten this week. Now hopefully the bad stuff is gone! I am tired of seeing white every where.

Quote: Please please..
I hope that is true..
We will have a few more snows..unfortunately..it is gong to be -2 Sunday. Than we will be blessed with 4 inches of snow Monday.
hit.gif
I am pretty crabby about this years winter.

On a happy note

Not trying to point out a flaw here! Just curious... Aren't lavenders supposed to have slate legs?

Lavenders are... but that bird isn't Lavender.

He's Isabel Cuckoo, or maybe just Isabel? I don't see much barring. (He might be single factor barred.)

Either way, his leg color is correct.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote: Please please..
I hope that is true..
We will have a few more snows..unfortunately..it is gong to be -2 Sunday. Than we will be blessed with 4 inches of snow Monday.
hit.gif
I am pretty crabby about this years winter.

On a happy note

X2!!!!!! on the winter. Pretty chick! Is this a chocolate? very nice.

Today is hatch day for my first fertile Partridge Orp eggs... yet, another poor hatch. I've been plagued with temperature and humidity issues. But here's hoping a new incubator fixes things right!!

I pick up our first ever turkey eggs today, and I hear they are especially hard to hatch.

My roos have some comb damage. Not too bad but enough. These birds have really done well despite the crazy weather. Now their runs are sloppy. They have loved the sunshine we've gotten this week. Now hopefully the bad stuff is gone! I am tired of seeing white every where.

You are my neighbor up there in MI, I know you got it bad too.....
sad.png
.....actually I think worse than us in Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom