The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

These young pullets are directly from Julie McDuffie Batchelor I will be adding these beautiful girls to my own bloodline this spring!

They are missing some tail feathers where I had them housed with older Jubilee pullets. I now have them in their own separate house to recover before the breeding season!

If you are interested in eggs from these beauties please message me here or E-mail me at [email protected]

We plan to start shipping eggs out In early March but to guarantee yourself some eggs early in the Season you can place your order now and pay later!

These gals are beautiful! Gah, you're all making me want to move to the country where I can have ALL THE CHOOKS!!!

"I am under the USPS embargo for zip codes... (044...). Makes me upset..."

What's with a USPS embargo??
idunno.gif

So I am trying to upload some pictures of my imported red and partridge English Orps. Here is Ginger Lee, at 14 weeks old. A closer up one of her siblings and one presenting his bum, thank you very much. Can anyone tell me, is this amount of downy feathers normal at this age? They are the loose fluffy type which is great - just wondering.
I am really enjoying having them; quite goofy and very sweet. It is still an interesting journey to get them all the way into the henhouse at night, as they are like toddlers with much discussion and things of interest to inspect on the journey.

So I am trying to upload some pictures of my imported red and partridge English Orps. Here is Ginger Lee, at 14 weeks old. A closer up one of her siblings and one presenting his bum, thank you very much. Can anyone tell me, is this amount of downy feathers normal at this age? They are the loose fluffy type which is great - just wondering.
I am really enjoying having them; quite goofy and very sweet. It is still an interesting journey to get them all the way into the henhouse at night, as they are like toddlers with much discussion and things of interest to inspect on the journey.

Back
Top Bottom