The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Thank you Julie!
big_smile.png

Of course we would all love to see more pictures of your birds, who wouldn't?
hu.gif

Is that Chester or Charlie in your new avatar picture?

yuckyuck.gif
LOL

Yeah, take some new pictures Julie !! Would love to see some. I'm getting ready to go down and visit with my kids - I'm trying to find a treat to take down to them so I won't be shunned !!

On a good note - all my little GL chicks are doing great !! I can't tell which chicks were the 2 lethargic ones this morning, so I'm hoping that means they are going to be just fine
celebrate.gif
These colors take some getting used to !! It has been so long since I have seen anything besides blue, black or splash - the white/pink legs ??? They are freaking me out !! LOL.

Julie, LOL!
lol.png

Joy, I'm glad they're all thriving now, I cannot wait to see how they mature!

When you go visit your babies will you do me a favor? Could you take a few pictures of Nigel? I'd like to see how he's matured and filled in. Neville it seems to me gets bigger and bigger everyday, I would love to have an image of what he could grow up and look like!
big_smile.png

Jeremy I am looking forward to seeing how Neville ends up. I did like his splash color and comb. I would like to see his comb when he finishes growing up

My husband comes home, and I am off the computer for 24 hrs and OH MY...the catching up I have to do!!!!

Joy and Kathy (and any others that had birds/eggs shipped that arrived safely) I am so glad that you got yours safe and sound. My Dorking eggs arrived in great condition and he sent a full doz extra!!!
wee.gif
Now for a great hatch.
fl.gif

Joy- those GL are adorable, but I think I am more in love with those blacks.
hide.gif

Kathy- Since they were holding a meeting, does this mean that you will be checking to see if they meet the goals set?
lau.gif
BTW: Those Icelandics are gorgeous.

Katy- I about fell out of my chair! The were discussing who they were going to vote off the island, because they know that only 1 of them could fit in the box.

ALL- Are you serious about the AI? Was it really the UK Orps that were presold? OMG...what a HUGE HUGE mess if it was!

Quote:
Yes, Joy he is. He got out of the chicken yard last week, and wouldn't let my mom off of the patio. I'm about done with him.
Jeremy, I might be mailing you some goose gumbo shortly. Lol.

Joy, I'll bet it's different seeing these gold laced babies. You've raised nothing but BBS for so long. I'm glad to hear they're doing so well.

Julie, you know we're always up for pics!

Quote:
Julie, I will be sure to keep you updated as he grows. I really like his color, is chest especially is heavily splash marked, that's something I hope he passes on to his kids. I really, really want to hatch a few splash pullets that are "super splashed".

Paula, well I've gotten soap from Joy, my soap from Julie is in the mail... it's been fun getting all these packages lately, bring on the gumbo!
tongue.png

Talking about having your head buried in the Sand
idunno.gif
These are the three girls I have in with Charlie now
016-7.jpg

012-6.jpg

017-7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom