The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Quote:
Hey Cameron - Great to see you here, friend !!!

OMG - your birds are simply STUNNING !!
droolin.gif
You know I'm not a huge fan of Chocolates, but these are just about to change my mind !! Congrats - you have done a beautiful job with them !!!

You should start a separate thread on these - there are LOTS of Chocolate Orp lovers on this foum.

Last edited:
Quote:
Mine too!! I find the kids looking up on the kitchen cabinets seeing what kind of appts and such we have going on!!! I forget sometimes when I have set eggs as to when they are to go to day 18 !!!! Lord only knows I will find chicks hatching before I am ready for them!!!!!!

LOL Sandy- pathetic, aren't we???
th.gif

BEAUTIFUL Chocolate Orps!
love.gif
droolin.gif

My mind is made up! I don't want those birds, I need them!
lol.png

ETA: It's so nice to see more and more folks with beautiful English birds here in the US, I cannot wait until we have more.
smile.png

Last edited:
WOW.. those chocolates ..... all I can say is WOW..!!!

OK figured it was about time I posted some of my very First Home Bred Orps. These were all hatched in 2011 with the oldest being from Feb.
49391_dsc06568.jpg

49391_dsc06574.jpg

49391_dsc06564.jpg

49391_dsc06566.jpg

49391_dsc06576.jpg

Renie - they are looking great !!! You have a couple of really nice fat girls I wouldn't mind getting my greedy paws on.

I'm still slobbering over those chocolates. They are just such a beautiful rich color !!

Quote:
LOL Well thank you tossing>~ Joy a papertowel.. lol I had 2 very large black roos in the coop that ruled.. They sired pretty much everything.... Well I saw a changing of the guard after the Morgan left ...Then Levi was able to contribute to the gene pool. I started getting more blues and eventually 7 or 9 splash. I would have to actually go out there and count them to be sure.. but they are hiding EVERYWHERE. lol

I have a rooster run... there are several promising black roos in there.... large... wide... fluffy .... yep nice boys... I don't need them Sooo anyone interested is welcome to PM me. I am culling out all of my non English hens. Sold 5 of them last night to a friend for table eggs got 3 more to go. I will be culling through my babies later this yr. OH will post roos in the run later today.

OH those chocos rule!... just lovely

Renie, lovely babies! I've got Black envy now, I won't be able to breed any Blacks this first year using Neville with my girls and it's bugging me. I'll get some really nice Blues though hopefully out of my group and then get some Blacks in the next generation.
fl.gif
Your birds look healthy and like they're very well taken care of. You should be proud.
smile.png

Joy, me too... I'm gonna have to clean the keyboard at work before I leave for vacation today!
droolin.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom