The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Quote:
O.k. so I have to ask....
hide.gif
why are you waiting to do anything with the eggs because you ivermectined??? Do you mean incubate or not eat??
hu.gif
If it's incubate, not heard of anyone doing a withdrawal do to invermectin?

Last edited:
pips&peeps :

Quote:
Are you breeding blue to blue?

This year I used a Splash too over Blues and 1 Black hen. Next year I plan on breeding Blue X Blue.​

Quote:
Are you breeding blue to blue?

This year I used a Splash too over Blues and 1 Black hen. Next year I plan on breeding Blue X Blue.

My personal experience breeding the AM's is that when I breed blue to blue I get varying shades of blue. Most of them medium to light. When I breed to black I get the darker blues because the black modifiers help darken the blue and also keep the edging darker.

Quote:
If you used the one in the blue box (eprinex) there is no withdrawal, however there is for the one in the brown box

Hmm, we used drops of ivermectin from a bottle that is for cattle. The chocolates and lavs didn't seem to have any bugs but some of the coops were exposed to Northern Fowl mites so we treated 100 chickens.
The chocolates got 2 drops each.
You think it will not effect the viability of the eggs for hatching? that would be AWESOME.
baby chocolates!

Quote:
If you used the one in the blue box (eprinex) there is no withdrawal, however there is for the one in the brown box

Hmm, we used drops of ivermectin from a bottle that is for cattle. The chocolates and lavs didn't seem to have any bugs but some of the coops were exposed to Northern Fowl mites so we treated 100 chickens.
You think it will not effect the viability of the eggs for hatching? that would be AWESOME.
baby chocolates!

I have never had to withdrawl from hatching when using ivermectin. My eggs are still vital and hatch just fine!
big_smile.png

Quote:

baby chocolates!

Pop them in there and if they hatch they awesome if not, nothing lost.

Back
Top Bottom