The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Oh my Goodness!!!! The fox almost made off with my YORKIE last night! I'm thoroughly freaked out!! as is DH. Apparently we need a LGD, and I soooo do not want to train a puppy.

But on to Orpie talk, looks like I need an English Splash if I'm going to get blue babies with awesome type. Jeremy had some eggs for sale a while ago. hmmmm....

Oh my Goodness!!!! The fox almost made off with my YORKIE last night! I'm thoroughly freaked out!! as is DH. Apparently we need a LGD, and I soooo do not want to train a puppy.

But on to Orpie talk, looks like I need an English Splash if I'm going to get blue babies with awesome type. Jeremy had some eggs for sale a while ago. hmmmm....

OMG! That's terrible! I have a fox living in a log pile not too far from here. My chickens are quite safe where they are but I never thought about my two little dogs! My big guard dog takes care of all the critters here (as well as the nieghbors cattle) but he's been napping in the sunshine alot lately. I don't blame him we havent had much sun up here yet. I don't think we'll be seeing spring this year, we're going straight to summer. Lol
roll.png

ChickensInMyYard

what do you think of my girls? they are 8 weeks old. I think only one has OK lacing.

#1 This is the girl with some lacing.When she was a chick I thought she was a black, but she is a dark blue.

#2 Blue girl with light lacing.

#3 not a good photo to show her huge bust. she is showing a lot of cleavage!

#4 Splash! I just love that I got a splash.

Oh naturespace, the chick I picked at the breeder is reeeally dark like your chick #1 - I hope she gets big and fluffy like yours soon!! Mine is five weeks and barely the size of a softball.

Back
Top Bottom