The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Holy Moly on those Buff pullets.
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif

Roger.......you ROCK!!!!
beautiful babies..and he 2 bluish colored ones just wiggle their wings when they see me they are so happy when i walk in to pay attention.
oh..sorry i just realised the tablet doesnt have the pics loaded..they are in laptop..so will upload them a little later on.lord they are cute. my pride and joy hinkjc blacks just graduated to the big coop with softies.
Thank y'all for all the nice complements,
Hope y'all enjoy them.

Dragonlady, those are beautiful buffs. They changed my mind about wanting some.

I really, truly have a splash. It's completely dry and looks almost white.

For those of you that got to miss out on my whining, I have been working on getting a splash for TWO years. This is going to be the most spoiled chick in the Eastern US.

I probably need to stress at this time that it is NOT my favorite. and I DON'T love it best of all. (Bad things always happen to my favorites.)

Dragonlady, those are beautiful buffs. They changed my mind about wanting some.

I really, truly have a splash. It's completely dry and looks almost white.

For those of you that got to miss out on my whining, I have been working on getting a splash for TWO years. This is going to be the most spoiled chick in the Eastern US.

I probably need to stress at this time that it is NOT my favorite. and I DON'T love it best of all. (Bad things always happen to my favorites.)

:lau
I have a splash and she is not my favorite either, (but she might be;) good luck. hope SHE grows up big and healthy.

Look at the type on the Buff pullet. She already look very nice. At 8 months she will be stunning. Please keep us updated with pictures as she develops!

Congrats on your perfect little Splash baby tennesseeckn!!!

Thank you Jeremy! Both these kids ooze type. Hats off to Marc for bringing in such nice birds. If the cockerel grows into his feet, I'm going to get him a cart to pull, but somehow I doubt he would be enthused. He'd much prefer to lounge about. I love the temperment on these buff Os. They are now very much intergrated into my flock. I think my resident older cockerel has figured out he'd better be nice to "Monty" too, as he now is taller than "Clifford"who is 7 months. I'm really enjoying my "yard candy".
Vickie

He sounds like my Neville, a big feathery puppy dog. LOL.

I really like how deep the Buff color is on these birds. Let me know when they start laying too, I'll be your first egg customer. :)

Back
Top Bottom