The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

Well I have not been able to find any kiddie swimming pools for my ducks coming in December.

For those of you who live in the South how much problem is this going to be if I have to wait until spring until the stores get restocked with kiddie pools?

Well I have not been able to find any kiddie swimming pools for my ducks coming in December.

For those of you who live in the South how much problem is this going to be if I have to wait until spring until the stores get restocked with kiddie pools?
If you can't find a kiddy pool get a cement mix tub it's lower on the side easy to fill and dump too. it will do till spring and the stores start carrying summer stuff again. Did you check Walmart too?

When we needed out kiddie pools in late winter last year we finally found them at Family Dollar. We asked the lady in the store when they would be getting them and she said they still had some left from the summer stored in the back. We got a good price and they got rid of inventory. Check with Family Dollar, Dollar General, Alco, places like that.

Ok I have found swimming pools I can order on line that are discounted at Toys R Us.

For 3 ducks what size would you get, these are snap pools so I would have to build a walk up ramp.

5 ft x 10 inches $13.98

72in x 15 inches $17.98

Thanking you in advance

Ok I have found swimming pools I can order on line that are discounted at Toys R Us.

For 3 ducks what size would you get, these are snap pools so I would have to build a walk up ramp.

5 ft x 10 inches $13.98

72in x 15 inches $17.98

Thanking you in advance

I'd spend 4 dollars more and get the large one, most of us have to improvise so our ducks can get into the pool we use log stumps since we have the available wood. they jump up on them and into the pool. I'd still check around beofe ordering though like jtn42248 says they may have some left over in the back of the store and would be happy to get rid of them for the space.

Back
Top Bottom