The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

Pics
Sorry, don't know what happened, but the reply was for JFreeman, lol!!
Nailed it!
wink.png

@Cassie Collins -not sure on the kale, haven't tried that. They way disliked either mustard or collard greens-wouldn't touch it. Just tried it cause it was on sale. I know I read on this site a great article on what you can and can't feed them. I wrote it down in a notebook so can't remember where I read it, maybe @Miss Lydia knows or has a link?

I'm thinking Jumbo with the size difference, now your going to have to be very careful he doesn't get over weight because they can develop leg problems.And Pekins are considered heavy weight and KC med weight so big difference in size there. 

How do you know if a duck is overweight?!

How do you know if a duck is overweight?!
I'd say it would be pretty easy to tell just by looking, right now your Pekin looks to be in good form. getting outside daily swimming and just getting exercise, keeping him from jumping down out of the pool or being chased will help alot [excess running].

I was waiting for someone to ask that! I have no idea, we got him at TSC.. what do you think?? For sure a Jumbo?

There is a big difference bw my KC & Pekin females & I got them from TSC also. I was unsure about the Jumbo. I just thought it was a the difference bw heavy & light breed ducks, but it is a big difference!

Back
Top Bottom