The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

Pics
Is there anyone on this thread that lives in Northern California? I'd like some eggs to hatch but I don't want them shipped. It's too expensive to do it through a breeder :-/ Khaki Cambell's or golden layers are what we're looking for :) thanks!

Khaki1 i was asking for age because you mentioned you had a boy named frog and from the picture they all look like girls to me. They also look like they are.molting especially the darker looking one. They are about the same color as my khakis which arent dark there was a thread on here somewhere about a dark phase khaki and she was very dark and beautiful much darker then yours in the picture and mine

Khaki1 taking a closer look at your pocture the top right duck looks a bit darker then the others where the new feathers have come in is that your boy? Does he have a very dark green sheen head?

Its a bad picture....but yes the top right is Frog. He molting and is getting a bright green head. When he got his adult feathers he was the samw color as the girls. When they started molting he has gotten a lot more color. Will try to get a better pic, hes not very cooperative. :)

Ok, here is a better pic of Frog. The light doesnt show his bright green head but you can see his breast.

Back
Top Bottom