The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

Well it happened. I have added a duck to my crew. This cuteness needed a home so she/he is living with my chickens. The white cochin frizzle bantam (Fay) is her buddy and Bubbles my splash silkie thinks she is their mother So so cute. So I have been doing my duck education and made her a nice pool area and she is doing great. She is about 8 to 9 weeks old now and I'm truly not sure if she is going to remain Stella or become Stanley. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Well it happened. I have added a duck to my crew. This cuteness needed a home so she/he is living with my chickens. The white cochin frizzle bantam (Fay) is her buddy and Bubbles my splash silkie thinks she is their mother So so cute. So I have been doing my duck education and made her a nice pool area and she is doing great. She is about 8 to 9 weeks old now and I'm truly not sure if she is going to remain Stella or become Stanley. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Pretty sure you have a Stella and not a Stanley. If she is 8 or 9 weeks old and has not developed more of a head color change and her overall body color/pattern then she is probably a she forever.

I am no expert, but Stella looks exactly like my two girls. She's lovely!
smile.png

I would say she is a Stella as well, I would think by that age a drake's tail feather would start to curl. I don't know when Mike's did...

Also, I ordered 10 females from Metzer's, they arrived, clear across country, happy, healthy and ready to drink! They are adorable. BTW, I only really wanted 5, so if anyone is in my neck of the woods and would like to buy a duckling or five, please let me know. $10 each, which is pretty much what I paid for them, what with sexing and gro-gel and postage and all...
JW

Jay where are you located? I can't see from the Tapatalk app. I love Campbells but no one has them around here.

Way across country! North Carolina. But Metzer's is in CA...five hours north of LA, but closer than me. . .You can pick up there, or they will ship as few as two.
JW

Back
Top Bottom