The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

these are my two khaki campbells, they are around 7-8weeks now and i was wondering if i could get
any input.
we supposedly got two females, but pepper (front) is considerably larger than goose (back),
so we are thinking pepper is a drake. but he hasn't had any colour changing so he might be a female after all?

Last edited:
goose is the only one that quacks now, earlier i was listening to then talk, and pepper was very quiet and raspy so that made me think definitely male

these are my two khaki campbells, they are around 7-8weeks now and i was wondering if i could get
any input.
we supposedly got two females, but pepper (front) is considerably larger than goose (back),
so we are thinking pepper is a drake. but he hasn't had any colour changing so he might be a female after all?

The one in front is a drake. The dark feathers on his back above the tail is indicator of a male.
Looks like the one in the back has lighter penciling on her feathers ... if so then it would be a girl
1f44d-1f3fb.png

At that age, they often hang their wings down like that. How high is your protein level now?

20% i'm going out now to buy wrap and possibly a lower protein food but the feathers stick out i couldn't get a good picture. pepper like to move around a lot

edit: i bought wrap but i couldn't buy a food that has less protein

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom