The Kitchen Table - come sit with us! new request added to post 1!

Quote:
simple tools
big_smile.png

I guess jeauca got the silver. now I know why she clanked so much when we pushed the table over here.

Last edited:
Well, I work at a small community hospital and I complimented the chef on the spinach, rice and mushroom dish that was in the cafeteria for dinner and she gave me all the leftovers!!! YYYYAAAAHOOOOOOOO.... I have tons of it to eat this week and enough to freeze for latter... way cool

Tomorrow is going to be busy, but I am bursting at the seams, because I just realized I am going to have a good paycheck (that is NOT a common occurance LOL) and so I am going to treat myself to a San Francisco Ballet. The Little Mermaid is playing at the end of this month, so tomorrow morning I am getting online and getting tics for me and the kids.. I can't wait.... I LOVE going to the Ballet... I am soooo excited...

Anyone hear from Luna??????

The Squire comes home tomorrow night for the night... that also makes me giddy... Tomorrow is going to be an Aplus day!!

ETA: I am also going out to lunch with a bunch of girlfriends for one of their birthdays... always fun

And I finally get into the Doc to find out what is up with my ridiculous hands and wrists....

And it is pouring out... quite a surprise when you walk into work at 2pm and it is sunny and warm and walk out at midnight and is POURING,.... makes for a long run to the car
lol.png

I guess I am the only one on here.. so technically I am talking to myself. I guess that is okay as long as I don't start answering right????

John... Yeah.... I love having guys to talk to .. one of my very best friends is a guy... brotherly love.. he is absolutely the greatest.... so can't wait to get to know you better
smile.png

Last edited:
See.. I can entertain myself for hours on here waiting for someone on the other side of the world to wake up..... WAKKKEEE UPPPPPPPPP!!!

lau.gif

jeauca, thanks I needed those snippets this morning. my breakfast is coffee and motrin. I spent last night talking with two different women who had both lost sons recently to gun tragedies, and one of them had a lumpectomy yesterday. It was my job to deliver dinner to both families. I love them both dearly, but it was a long night. AND no eggs in the fridge.
hit.gif

So, your articles really did have me laughing out loud.
thankyou.gif

mmmm, reeses pieces, can I have some?
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom