The Lair....Quilt Central...Woman Cave-New Projects in Progress!

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
I stole the dining room table. Well, not stole, actually-DH suggested I take it and use it for my quilt table in the office. We'd been looking for a used table for my quilt table in there, but no luck. So, now, we have no dining table (we never eat there anyway and will try to find a small pedestal one for that) and I have a new set up for making quilts....next to the computer to monitor BYC, in front of the window to see who's coming, next to the bathroom, and behind me is my little television. I may never leave. Oh, shucks, forgot a refrigerator with snacks!
tongue.png

I've started a small, super-secret project today. Ah, heaven! Now, I don't have to be ashamed of the complete chaos when someone comes to the kitchen door!

DSCN4149.jpg

DSCN4148.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! My project room needs a table like that! I have a small quilt stand and small side table. It's also next to the computer. But my hope chest is too big to fit much more in there so all my cutting gets done at the kitchen table.
Can't wait to see your finished project
smile.png

Mine will be done by tomorrow and then onto the next 2 projects.....

Just get a little mini fridge! It'll be perfect then........You could put a few wine coolers in there.....Just watch out! Quilting under the influence can be dangerous.....
wink.png

I don't drink but quilting "on automatic" is just as dangerous! Sometimes my mind zones out and I make stuff and don't realize how I did it-sort of like driving home every day and not being conscious of the route after you park in your driveway.
tongue.png

Quote:
You must do alot of quilting then......I drive pretty far to work and back, so I know that "automatic pilot" feeling.......I'm not a big drinker either, but I like the occasional "fruity" yummy drink.......

I've done that with quilting before! When I was sewing up a pillow yesterday, I didn't realize I had even started and when I was done, I looked down and saw a pretty pillow with zig zag trim
smile.png
I hadn't even planned on using zig zag but it's done now LoL

Back
Top Bottom