The madness begins.....

calgal98

Songster
13 Years
Mar 23, 2009
California, central area
Just got off the phone to Dickey's in GA. I ordered the incubator. Scarey. I need more chickens like I need a hole in the head!! LMSAO. Bwwwwhhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaahhhaaaa!
jumpy.gif
:jumpy:jumpy:celebrate:eek::lau:lau:lau

Congrats! I've heard great things about the Dickey bators. Now to decide what kind of eggs to hatch. Have fun!
celebrate.gif

her hands to feel and look around
big_smile.png

Just having fun. Have fun with that bator. My problem is i can get enough eggs to fill my homemade one up at one time. So i do stagerd hatches. i have a 1 to 3 dozen eggs to hatch every week. it like happy birthday every monday or tuesday.

And what do we do with all of these chicks we hatch??? LOL. I can see myself as the Chicken Queen with a thousand hens on 3 acres!! Where am I going to put my goats and horses!! LMAO!!

i planted a 3 acre garden this year. and i can't keep my goats out of it. i hope they don't eat it up. if my mother-in-law will leave them alone they wouldn't get in there. but if they where eating her flower beds up she would have a fit. she told me it was their pasture before it was my garden. Yeah i got about 60 chickens here and 100 and something in the bator right now.so good luck.

My goats would love my garden, but have to content themselves with what I throw them FROM my garden. They wait at the fence for all of the goodies. The advantage of having nigerians is that they have trouble jumping fences with their low center of gravity. I keep that center full (my goats are fluffy, thank you!!) so they aren't as inclined to jump the fence. Now the bucks...thats a whole different subject all together!

i have mixed dwarf goats. they are black and white spoted. the tallest is 21 inches and he is something else. every time i go in his pen he comes up to me and sees what i got or up too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom