The McKinney mixed up madness

he is doing great there really isn't a pecking order in the batchler pad so he was a bit confused at first and in true fashion they have this welcome thing where the 2 booted bantams walk up to check out the new rooster and then crow and then the rest crow and then stare at the new rooster and wait till they crow its like watching a Disney movie i have to get it on film its so weird and funny at the same time he was hanging out with my chicks in the brooder box earlier it was cute he was laying down letting the little ones jump and lay on him he is the sweetest and loves my daughter he sees her coming and does this excited dance in front of door till she gets there and picks him up to love on him

Aww! It must have been so weird for him to hear other roosters crowing. He probably thought he was the only bird in the world who could do it!

I'm glad your daughter likes him so much. He was used to a lot of attention from us, so I'm sure he loves it. I'm not surprised he's good with the little chicks. He's such a gentle bird.

Thanks again! I LOVE the pictures. It looks like you've got your hands full, but I'm sure the kids are a huge help.

Aww! It must have been so weird for him to hear other roosters crowing. He probably thought he was the only bird in the world who could do it!

I'm glad your daughter likes him so much. He was used to a lot of attention from us, so I'm sure he loves it. I'm not surprised he's good with the little chicks. He's such a gentle bird.

Thanks again! I LOVE the pictures. It looks like you've got your hands full, but I'm sure the kids are a huge help.
I do have my hands full but it helps my mental and physical health so much its worth it and to see the joy on my kids faces is even more worth it and teaching them about all of it and the time and effort it takes to care for them is an added benefit for them

Absolutely beautiful bunch of boys! :love
I have to admit I'm more than a little jealous, I'd be tickled pink to be able to have that many fantastically feathered handomes running around, but even though I've got the property, I'm stuck at the edge of town in this oddly shaped valley that echoes everything back towards civilization and I'd be lynched with all that crowing!
They're not loud all day they crow in the morning a few here an there throughout the day and 2 crow at night when its time to go in for bed King Rooroo my head roo from my main coop stands at the door like an impatient parent tapping his foot crowing waiting for the 39hens 8ducks 5guineas 7bunnies and the 7other roo's to get in he waits and goes in last then Jack Jack the Sebright rooster in the batchler coop does the same thing it's so funny and the quail have so much room to bed down they sleep in there run and in there coop there is 207quail so they spread out there is 20roosters in chickens none of my neighbors complain and they are close its weird what you get used to my one neighbor says he doesn't even notice them anymore

so i didn't put all of my animals in my original post so here is the rest

Attachments

• 20200827_223226.jpg
    20200827_223226.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200731_170923.jpg
    20200731_170923.jpg
    645 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200629_163753.jpg
    20200629_163753.jpg
    874.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20200516_131710.jpg