The Middle Tennessee Thread

Well if you build more coops and brooders then you can get rid of the pallets
smile.png
. I only have 3 acres but I want to build a lean to off the back of the garage so I can free up some space in it.

That is why I horded it! Good thing too they don't put pallets out anymore. I have to keep control..... I have 63 acres but most of it is hills.

Hubby just suggested building our house in the BACK of the property.... then I might turn the open barn in the back into the chicken house (4000 sqft)
D.gif

My goodness 4000.. I am going to build a 15x10 near my coops, then fence in two acres I really want two emus. I used to help on a farm that had them and I think they are awesome. The misses well she thinks there ok lol. And maybe a goat or two I do live 5 min away from lewisburg so gotta have a goat...

My goodness 4000.. I am going to build a 15x10 near my coops, then fence in two acres I really want two emus. I used to help on a farm that had them and I think they are awesome. The misses well she thinks there ok lol. And maybe a goat or two I do live 5 min away from lewisburg so gotta have a goat...

Is that an ordinance there?

Emus just a LITTLE too big for me.

Probably I live like half a mile from the drive in and when we first moved down here we went and someone had there goat there we just laughed.

No they are big babies the females are not that friendly but the male they had would follow me around like a dog. You would think for a 100 plus pound bird you would hear them creep up on you but no many times I would turn around and have his face right in mine.

wondering if anyone can give me any details on the exotic sale coming up in Clarksville (I think)? When I search it online, only details about the last one they had comes up. Any one ever been? Thoughts?

wondering if anyone can give me any details on the exotic sale coming up in Clarksville (I think)? When I search it online, only details about the last one they had comes up. Any one ever been? Thoughts?

In Cookeville? Buyer beware is all I can say.

I can tell you the HORROR story if you want but I will NEVER go back.

well Oramman87 you can donate some of the stuff in your garage to me and have all the room you need for the chickies LOL just kidding I know I have a metal barn 25x30 and there is no way I could do chickens in there too much stuff!!

DMRippy oh my I wish I had the buildings she has holy cow!!

I have a couple of coops one has free rangers but they are starting to like my porch and leave the evidence behind
roll.png
so I saw these on craigslist

and we could double the length for less than what they wanted but I think this is ideal you can walk in both the run and roost area .....I can separate by breed and be good, besides my silkie pen is always my grow out pen they are so docile. I have enough boards to make one just gotta pick up a few 2x4 . I plan on the end of summer having like 5 of these maybe 6. Think I will build (dh) will build LOL a solid wood floor for the roosting area with vinyl flooring hopefully to find on CL for free just for easier clean up of pine shavings. I don't think I will use them as tractors more permanent

Hi, I am new to the thread but been lurking for a month or so. I live in north eastern part of middle TN. I have buckeyes and buff orps plus lots of extra breeds that I am not breeding at this time. Just hatched my first bunch this week that I got from Donna. I have 24 new babies to go with my 40 others. I plan another hatching of my eggs in three weeks, just separated my chickens into breeding pens. This is just a habit I can't break!

Back
Top Bottom