The Middle Tennessee Thread

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by CityGirlintheCountry, Jan 15, 2011.

1. pickledchicken

pickledchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2012
    Sparta Tn.
    They grow up too be some dandy looking chickens, I would love to have some blues to go with them. Isn't that what I need to get some BBS going ?

2. DMRippy

DMRippy Pallet Queen Premium Member

May 18, 2011
    Nashville

3. pickledchicken

Feb 27, 2012
    Sparta Tn.
    Would you have a handle on any or know who might have some. The lady you spoke of earlier does she have some blues ? Thanks [​IMG]

4. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    Would these work? PM her. put your mouse on her name and PM will come up as an option and just send a message.

The lady I got mine from? I don't know. I didn't order them just SLW. Amy might (HappyMtn) I know she has Lavenders too.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  5. pickledchicken

Feb 27, 2012
    Sparta Tn.
    I'm sure they would been trying to work something out with her I hope to see her on here again today

6. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Which ones were you trying to trade for? There's a chance that I'll have more over here ready to go. [​IMG] Wayne was trying to talk me out of my big splash AM roo, but I wouldn't go for it. He did take a younger AM that I think was likely a roo. He also talked me out of a splash pullet. Turns out that the two I kept that I thought were pullets are not. Sigh. I am doomed to never have any splash hens.

Wayne's a hoot and his wife is great fun. :)

7. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville

8. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    Anne have you got any blue silkies? or know someone local with some? I had someone ask if I knew anyone with some.

9. Brown Chicka Brown Cow

Brown Chicka Brown Cow Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    For Sale: Black Engish Orpington Chicks
    $10 (USD)

Hey Brown Chicka Brown Cow

These are the chicks I was telling you about. Send me some pics of the blues you have

I'm Back..lol...I really appreciate the pics and the link...I contacted her but she hasn't gotten back to me yet...they are beautiful!!! I'm going out go get pics of the roos and it will be a lil bit as I have some chores that have to be done and I have dial up..But I do promise pics. If the line of orps that you have only has black then you'd either need blue or splash to get the bbs orps.

10. pickledchicken

Feb 27, 2012
    Sparta Tn.
    She's Back good to see ya again. Yes if I had your blues I would have everything I need for some BBS. She has some nice tiny chickens huh ? I have a plan Ha Ha Ha i'll send you a PM in a bit

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by