The Middle Tennessee Thread

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by CityGirlintheCountry, Jan 15, 2011.

1. pickledchicken

pickledchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2012
    Sparta Tn.
    So is 30 % humidity about where I need to be before lockdown, I have tried to gather info on this, CHEESE and RICE everybody says something different I'd pull my hair out if I had any,,,,Help Donna

2. DMRippy

DMRippy Pallet Queen Premium Member

May 18, 2011
    Nashville

1 person likes this.
  3. pickledchicken

Feb 27, 2012
    Sparta Tn.
    Thank You Donna[​IMG]

4. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    Keep us updated on your first hatch! Use some cheap eggs though.... it will be a test run and you don't want to ruin some expensive eggs.

5. Raven1

Raven1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Carthage, TN
    What she said X2 good luck and happy hatching! You know now you are so in trouble the hatching sooooo addictive you will have chicks running out your ears!!!
    I do [​IMG]

6. pickledchicken

Feb 27, 2012
    Sparta Tn.
    Becky thank you for the happy hatching wishes ! I will be getting some BCM or Splash or both from you in the very near future.

7. Raven1

Dec 29, 2008
    Carthage, TN
    Cool just give a heads up a few days before.

8. wife89

wife89 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 14, 2011
    Anyone here have turkeys? I am thinking of getting some next year and I am trying to decide what kind to get. I would also like to get a few for eating.

Any thoughts?

Rachel

9. Raven1

Dec 29, 2008
    Carthage, TN
    I had Royal Palms for a couple of years. They were easy keepers and very social, A nice size for a small family. I ended up selling them to make more room for peacocks

10. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    Hey guys.... I am cleaning and moving and thinning and I have some pullets available if anyone needs some. They are going on CL tonight.

1-2 Olive Egger Pullets
    4 Cuckoo Marans (clean legs) Pullets
    1 Blue Cuckoo (clean legs) Pullet
    1 Barred Rock Pullet
    7-9 New Hampshire Pullets
    1 SLW Pullet (cross beaked not for breeding)

I also have LOTS of Lavender Splits (10) (straight run, I can't sex these till they crow LOL)

I have some roos too if you need them Olive Eggers(free), Cuckoo Marans (free with pullets), Wheatens Ams, Blue Wheaten Ams
    PM if you need them..... I have more but that is as far as I got today [​IMG] Finally back on my feet and getting things in order again. [​IMG] Help a girl out [​IMG] I have chicks too about 3 weeks.... I don't know what really, Olive Eggers, Easter Eggers?, Barred Rocks some Super Blue Egg Layers. [​IMG] ask I might have some [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by