The Middle Tennessee Thread

Ive got foley birds, and they are sooo worth it. Lol. I am not sure on price, I think blrw chicks are 9 bucks. He has both bantam and LF wyandottes. i have partridge bantam and lf from him.
They are sold out of chicks..... started pairs will be available in a few months. I know they are worth it. My SLW are from Foley lines and Paul's lines. (Two different lines not breed together yet). I emailed them so we will see.

Guys do you know when some localish shows are? I might want to go look and sell.... depending on when and where. I may go to that cookeville auction just to see what that is all about.

Donna and Raven when you guys go to the auction in Cookville let me know...would love to met you guys...we have been there a few times I like going there you never know what kind of birds are going to be there

Hey guys, I have some non show quality silkie chicks for sale. They were hatched Apr.-June. I have some white, grey/dark blue, black, and partridge. These will be very pretty when grown but will not be show quallity. They will also fill out more while growing out and will have the nice fluffy bodies and heads when grown. Great for pets, eggs, broody, yard art, or adding to your mixed flock. PM me if interested. I have 15 available now and will have more later.They're straight run as silkies are hard to sex at this age. I will make someone a great deal on the 15 if they're all taken. Thanks!

I have to share with people that won't think I'm crazy...
YAY!!!! We got our first egg today!!!!!
Well, actually, we had two eggs today, but one was a soft shell and had busted. They were both laid in the run and not in the lovely nest boxes that were made for them. I did a search on here and found that it is somewhat normal for the 1st to be soft shelled and for them to be in unexpected places...thank goodness for BYC and its wealth of info, because it did worry me for a minute.

Look! It's so itty bitty...and this is Belle (Buff Orp) and one of the likely layers :)

I have to share with people that won't think I'm crazy...
YAY!!!! We got our first egg today!!!!!
Well, actually, we had two eggs today, but one was a soft shell and had busted. They were both laid in the run and not in the lovely nest boxes that were made for them. I did a search on here and found that it is somewhat normal for the 1st to be soft shelled and for them to be in unexpected places...thank goodness for BYC and its wealth of info, because it did worry me for a minute.

Look! It's so itty bitty...and this is Belle (Buff Orp) and one of the likely layers :)
That is great! I know you are excited! Do you have any training eggs in there, golf balls anything.... plastic easter eggs Try those and see if they will get the idea. I have some that NEVER use the boxes, but they were laying be for I got them.
he.gif
Muddy poopy eggs
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom