The Middle Tennessee Thread

I can see both sides of this problem. I won't go into a religious debate because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. However I think you should read Matthew 5 : 43-48.
If this doesn't help you might want to call the EEOC to check their standing on if you have a chance of being fired legally because of refusing to work due to religious beliefs.

Last edited:
Morning folks, how is everyone?

I have a few young chicks if anyone is interested. Just alot of feed for birds I do not need for breeding..

I have one Single combed SLW PULLET.
a few Spitzhaubens
1 plymouth partridge rock
and maybe a few buff orpington babies.. I do not know if I want to get rid of them yet or not..

Also have a 1/3 Buff cochin2/3 buff silkie cockeral. BEAUTIFUL.very sweet.

Please PM me if you are interested. and we can talk details.

Last edited:
I know how you feel....and you do have to tread lightly because it seems lately that we Christians are being called on the carpet for not being "politically correct" towards others whether it be race or religion.....but there comes a time when you have to say....what about me and my beliefs...freedom of religion goes both ways. The tricky part is, like Donna said, can you afford to lose your job over this because your boss may be in the position where he as to compromise in order to keep his business and his employees......think hard and pray on it before you decide.

I know how you feel....and you do have to tread lightly because it seems lately that we Christians are being called on the carpet for not being "politically correct" towards others whether it be race or religion.....but there comes a time when you have to say....what about me and my beliefs...freedom of religion goes both ways. The tricky part is, like Donna said, can you afford to lose your job over this because your boss may be in the position where he as to compromise in order to keep his business and his employees......think hard and pray on it before you decide.

Cinny I think you said it well and I think a lot of the problem is it is "Freedom of religion" NOT " Freedom from Religion"
I still do not understand why the building (no matter whose it is) is still being worked on and why are they doing codes inspection for occupancy when the court ruled that all permits were VOIDED from the very start and that they should never have started in the first place. Its all very confusing.

Donna.....thought you might like to see the copper maran I got from you...isn't she beautiful? Can't really see on the photos but
she's developing some nice feathery legs too.

pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom