The Middle Tennessee Thread

It can be...... I have more in the bator.
wink.png
That's great...guess I better wait for one closer to the age of the other 3 I'm getting April 30th.....wish I'd ordered them earlier, just wasn't thinking about the chicks I was thinking more about what was going on in my life for my convenience....LOL....silly me.

Tornado warnings, power outages :( what a crappy day. Wrapped my incubator up in towels and had to leave the house. The temp was 96 when I left. I know I have a few that show good development- now I'm worried that my son is REALLY gonna be upset if we dot get any out of them. He was so excited for this :(

Tornado warnings, power outages
sad.png
what a crappy day. Wrapped my incubator up in towels and had to leave the house. The temp was 96 when I left. I know I have a few that show good development- now I'm worried that my son is REALLY gonna be upset if we dot get any out of them. He was so excited for this
sad.png

They are VERY hardy..... I have had the power out ALL night and still had good hatches.

Pink Sink anyone

And just cuz they are pretty, I got these out of one of my grow out pens yesterday and just had to take a picture.... I have an olive egger laying too but I didn't get an egg from her yesterday.

It's not the bubblegum shade I'd imagined :) Not bad at all and I'd bet it's extremely helpful. When you said pink, I couldn't help but remember my grandma's pistachio green bathroom fixtures.

I think she is Blue.... I don't think I have any Blacks in that pen. All the Marans eggs from that pen are about the same color. I have 3 new layers in there.

Back
Top Bottom