The Middle Tennessee Thread

You better slow down Donna! ;)
I did look up the Partridge Silkie she was hatched last of June so 7ish months old. Maybe I can come to Lebanon and meet you if you go on a weekend. I can bring the different sizes of fittings we talked about too.

My best friend lives on Liberty Valley Road in Belfast! She is in poor health so they only have about a dozen hens now. Would be great to meet you!!

I'm soooo glad someone bought the drive in and is restoring it!
pop.gif

Wow... it takes me 4 hours to get to Atlanta..... I used to drive it every weekend when hubby lived in GA. Took a little over 1.5 hours to get to Chattanooga and then 4 hours total to get to Atlanta and another 45 mins west to get to were he lived.

Chattanooga is 135 miles from Nashville so the speed limit is 70 in most places so less than 2 hours for sure.... but who does 70????
cool.png

You know I have only driven there once. I think my chemo addled head has swapped the driving time for Bristol with Chatanooga. Big difference.
hide.gif

My best friend lives on Liberty Valley Road in Belfast!  She is in poor health so they only have about a dozen hens now.  Would be great to meet you!!  

I'm soooo glad someone bought the drive in and is restoring it!  :pop
I am so close to the drive in, before they closed it we could turn on the radio and listen to the movies lol. I am ready for it to open agin...

Back
Top Bottom