The Middle Tennessee Thread

They're sexed, and they had both as far as I could tell. If you come up I24, take exit 4, take a left off the exit, go down all the way til Wilma Rudolph turns into Kraft. Kraft will run into 41A and Rural King is on 41A. An easier way (less directions but a little longer lol) is to take I24 til you cross into KY, take exit 86 (41A) take a left off exit ramp, and follow it down (about 10miles? Guessing) til you see RK on your left.

They're sexed, and they had both as far as I could tell. If you come up I24, take exit 4, take a left off the exit, go down all the way til Wilma Rudolph turns into Kraft. Kraft will run into 41A and Rural King is on 41A. An easier way (less directions but a little longer lol) is to take I24 til you cross into KY, take exit 86 (41A) take a left off exit ramp, and follow it down (about 10miles? Guessing) til you see RK on your left.

Thanks..... if the TSC up here does not get some in next week I will run up there. Did they have WL? How much were they????? Sorry for so many questions but that is a long drive. Might try the TSC in Rivergate area first.

Does any one know when tractor supply has chick days

The one in Ashland City has chicks already, but they sold most of them already. They are getting more in my guess is TUESDAY they will have more.... I am going to find out
big_smile.png

Donna - I went to the TSC in Hendersonville last Friday. They didn't have WL. They had Cornish Rocks, Black Australorps, Ducks, Red Sex Links, maybe 1 other ??? They were straight run (most of them) and They were $2.99 each. They didn't have chicks in all of their brooders so maybe more will come this week.

Let me know when we can take some pictures
big_smile.png

Donna - I went to the TSC in Hendersonville last Friday. They didn't have WL. They had Cornish Rocks, Black Australorps, Ducks, Red Sex Links, maybe 1 other ??? They were straight run (most of them) and They were $2.99 each. They didn't have chicks in all of their brooders so maybe more will come this week.

Let me know when we can take some pictures
big_smile.png

I will. I think I need to make a photo AREA.... you know that is going to take a while to take pics..... I have lots of birds/breeds

That is about the mix they had in AC. They had WL last year and silkies and EE I think, but they get something new ever time.... just have to keep going back. I guess they can order for me.... I could ask.....

Back
Top Bottom