The Middle Tennessee Thread

Over more towards the east TN side , does anyone know who processes? I have 4 ducks that I need to do. I could do it, but someone who processes could do in and hour what would take me half a day or longer.

We rent a plucker to folks all over East TN and once each fall do a "bring your own and we'll show you how " type class. But as far as doing them for other folks? I don't know of anyone who does that.

I can't seem to keep up with all the threads comments .Hey middle TN :) Im near Cookeville TN.

***I have 20 female chicks needing homes a.s.a.p***

**Raised organically for free range***

Can you please spread the word
I'm hoping to make my money back on them.We ended up with less money for housings so I've got 20more than I need!!I am so exited about them and hate to see so many go but my wallet can't afford giving the chicks enough covered space till they are big enough to free range completely :(

http://www.golsn.com/listings/pets-more/other_pets/4180501.html

1 RIR, 1 GC, 2 BO, 1 Spec. Sussex, 2 polish crested, 2 white brahmas, 2 BR, 2 EE/Americauna, 2 GC/Copper Marans, 1 BJG, 2 unknown mix, 2 silkies, 1 silver seabright bantam, 1 bb red, 1 RLB Wyandotte, 2 Rhodebars, 1 black silkie mix, and 2 Amber Links had two more but recently lost one rhodebar and one EE to illness

Hello Middle Tennessee!
I am going to be selling 80% or better of my flock. My work has changed quite a lot and I am just not home enough to take care of them and enjoy them the way I like so they need better homes than I can give them.
I have no hatchery stock all are from breeder stock or produced by my breeders. $25.00 a hen/pullet (all pullets are close to POL) , Roosters can be had for free with purchase of at least 2 hens. Your pick and choice.
I have:
Black Copper Marans
Blue Copper Marans
White Marans
Birchen Marans
Crested Cream Legbars
Mille Fluer Leghorns
I have some misc. pullets that will be less:
mixed color Polish (mostly black) and pullets that will make layers but not breeders ie. no leg feathers.
Shoot me a PM if interested first come first pick!

Still have some birds for sale. All the CCL are gone as are the Polish. Some of the Birchen have found their way to new homes, the Blue Copper Marans are spoken for, and a few of the MF Leghorns are traveling next week. Still have plenty left for now. I will be putting them on CL at the end of the week.

Last edited:
I have 1 1/2month old females ready for new homes.Road Island Reds and Black Australorp chicks.Both chicken breeds are good for laying eggs or used for meat hens.

They were ordered from McMurray hatchery, raised on garden veggies,greens, sprouts,organic chick starter and given organic raw apple cider vinegar with their filtered water. They are kept on grasss and givin time to free range.They are very friendly and come when called. My plans and finances have changed so I have 3black and 5red still available.

***There are regulations on "selling organic chicks" so please understand these birds are NOT certified and I am NOT selling them for profit ..If you give me money for what iv spent raising them I will give you chicks.I have spent around $7 on each one.

Feel free to Call or text 931-261-0555

I
I have 1 1/2month old females ready for new homes.Road Island Reds and Black Australorp chicks.Both chicken breeds are good for laying eggs or used for meat hens.

They were ordered from McMurray hatchery, raised on garden veggies,greens, sprouts,organic chick starter and given organic raw apple cider vinegar with their filtered water. They are kept on grasss and givin time to free range.They are very friendly and come when called. My plans and finances have changed so I have 3black and 5red still available.

***There are regulations on "selling organic chicks" so please understand these birds are NOT certified and I am NOT selling them for profit ..If you give me money for what iv spent raising them I will give you chicks.I have spent around $7 on each one.

Feel free to Call or text 931-261-0555
I have another Astrolarp chick with a splint on a broken" drum stick" I'll give her to anyone who has time to baby her and see if it heals: ( wAs one of the BEST looking ones

I have a chick to hatch! I had to take away the eggs from my broodie when she managed to hatch one chick and 5 days later one of the eggs exploded. I took everything and washed the eggs in bleach water and threw the stinkers out and put the rest in the bator with my quail eggs. I checked tonight to turn them and one has hatched and another egg is peeping. So I have put them in the bottom in a container and put some water in to raise the humidity some.

Question. I have one egg that smells very eggy. Not stinky, just eggy. Is it viable or is it on the way to Stinkville?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom