The Middle Tennessee Thread

CarsonOrps is having a contest!!

How to enter the contest:
1 get on Facebook
2 look up carsonorps
3 follow

It's that easy!! We are offering a Black English Orp Roo!! This is a NO SHIPPING contest it's a local pick up ONLY!!!! We will meet in providence mt juliet tn!!

Last edited:
CarsonOrps is having a contest!!

How to enter the contest:
1 get on Facebook
2 look up carsonorps
3 follow

It's that easy!! We are offering a Black English Orp Roo!! This is a NO SHIPPING contest it's a local pick up ONLY!!!! We will meet in providence mt juliet tn!!
post a link can't find the page only a person

Hey everyone! We went to the Wilson co. Fair the other week and my husband saw some polish chickens. And now he wants one! Amazing seeing that he hasn't been interested in chickens at all! So I've been looking for a polish pullet. I am not wanting to deal with chicks, so would need one at least 14 wks old. Anyone on here able to help me out? Willing to pay a little money for one. Thanks!

Hey everyone! We went to the Wilson co. Fair the other week and my husband saw some polish chickens. And now he wants one! Amazing seeing that he hasn't been interested in chickens at all! So I've been looking for a polish pullet. I am not wanting to deal with chicks, so would need one at least 14 wks old. Anyone on here able to help me out? Willing to pay a little money for one. Thanks!

I have one that is an EE mix with the big crest. She is on CL for sale. She is not a pure polish. I think she lays a brown egg. I have 2 in that pen and I think both are laying and I don't get colored eggs.

I have one that is an EE mix with the big crest.  She is on CL for sale.  She is not a pure polish.  I think she lays a brown egg.  I have 2 in that pen and I think both are laying and I don't get colored eggs.

I would be interested in seeing a picture of her...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom