The Middle Tennessee Thread

Hello everyone.... and welcome to everyone that is new!!!! I haven't been on here in awhile....I was wanting to know if anyone knows where I could get a bantam buff brahma rooster....the heat got mine week before last....if anyone knows please pm me.....I hope all is well with everyone.....

Hello everyone.... and welcome to everyone that is new!!!!  I haven't been on here in awhile....I was wanting to know if anyone knows where I could get a bantam buff brahma rooster....the heat got mine week before last....if anyone knows please pm me.....I hope all is well with everyone.....

I saw one on Craigslist for sale. Not sure if its a bantam. The number is 1 615 461 7911 or search for buff bramha rooster. They were in galatin. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.... and welcome to everyone that is new!!!! I haven't been on here in awhile....I was wanting to know if anyone knows where I could get a bantam buff brahma rooster....the heat got mine week before last....if anyone knows please pm me.....I hope all is well with everyone.....

Hey there KandiandJerry! Sorry about your BBB rooster. BYC member ugly ducky (Gloria) used to have really beautiful ones, but it has been a couple of years since I saved that info. She may not be on here any longer, but it's probably worth checking. Good luck!

Well... everybody sure is quiet.
Are you incubating pickledchicken?
I got a few pics to show. My Mille Fleur D pair, the blue banty OEG pair I bought at co-op ( That little dude is SCRAPPY!), and my night time line up in the community house.

That little blue rooster is pretty cute to watch... tons of heart there! When I first let him (Hansel) and his lady (Gretyl) on the yard, he immediately took his pigeon sized self over to the buzzard sized turkey and flogged it's face! I thought I would never get the turkey to go away! He wanted that little thing bad!
Hope you all are well.

Cute d'Uccles.... I didn't have good luck with mine so no more bantams for me.

I MAY take the plunge and buy from the Foleys..... Anybody know what the stared pairs usually go for? SLW and BLRW?

I am sure I need to sell half my flock to buy them
gig.gif
might be worth it though. I think I have some good SLW started, but never would hurt to have both. My BLRW ..... not sure about yet. They need to grow a lot before I can tell anything, but not holding my breath really.

Anybody in the Nashville area want some Swedish Flower Hen hatching egg? I've collected a little over a dozen since last Thursday - put them on eBay, but they didn't sell. I hate for them to go to waste. The chicks I got from some of my SFH eggs last week sure are cute!

Back
Top Bottom