The Millennials Thread (Gen Z is welcome too)

German shepherds can be destructive without training. I agree with your parents that you shouldn’t get one unless you put a lot of time and effort in research and training.
I may just get a lab. They like water, they aren’t too expensive or hard to find, from my experience they are easy to train, they are good family dogs abs extremely loyal. I also can’t get a long haired dog because it’s just way too hot here.
My mom only likes golden retrievers but she hates shedding but i feel like if we get that dog she wouldn't be as mad

Shepherds aren't good for first time dog owners Sammie.. Try a golden or a labrador lol
my old dog she was the first one I'm still very new the guy my dad bought her from wanted aggressive puppies and she was gonna be 1200 but my dad got her for 200 bc "she wasn't aggressive" she was she only like my dad and when i would try to train her she would grab the bag and guard it and if i tried to take it she would start trying to bite me and growl

my old dog she was the first one I'm still very new the guy my dad bought her from wanted aggressive puppies and she was gonna be 1200 but my dad got her for 200 bc "she wasn't aggressive" she was she only like my dad and when i would try to train her she would grab the bag and guard it and if i tried to take it she would start trying to bite me and growl

Yeah mal's aren't for pet homes at all..

My mom only likes golden retrievers but she hates shedding but i feel like if we get that dog she wouldn't be as mad
If she doesn’t like shedding then don’t get a golden retriever. Even small long-haired dogs and golden retrievers have a lot of fur shedding. You should get a Labrador, they are good dogs.

Honestly I feel like Labs shed more than Goldens :lau or at least it’s more annoying cause Lab hair gets EVERYWHERE whereas Goldens tumbleweed in the corner mostly LOL or just comes out in the brush and you can toss it. Lab fur has those little individual strands that weave into clothes and furniture or end up as a condiment in your food. :lau

Honestly I feel like Labs shed more than Goldens :lau or at least it’s more annoying cause Lab hair gets EVERYWHERE whereas Goldens tumbleweed in the corner mostly LOL or just comes out in the brush and you can toss it. Lab fur has those little individual strands that weave into clothes and furniture or end up as a condiment in your food. :lau
Labs are like forever puppies. There energy is CONSTANT

Back
Top Bottom