The Millennials Thread (Gen Z is welcome too)

OMG THERES NO CLASS FOR THREE DAYS AND IDK WHAT TO DO IM GONNA CRY UH I SWEAR MY PARENTS GET CALLS SAYING I WASNT IN CLAS YEAH DAD NO SHIT I WAS IN PERSON DOING TEST
BUT WHEN MY BROTHER DOESNT FEEL IKE JOINING CLASS BC HE DOESNT FEEL LIKE WALKING 3 FEET TO HIS LAPTOP HE DOESNT GET YELLED AT WTF PLS THEY ACT LIKE ITS NOT BIG DEAL FOR HIM AND WHEN I SAY WHY THEY SAY I DONT WANT TO HEAR UR EXCUSES LIKE I ACTUALLY HAVE AN EXCUSE IM DOING TESTING

You can still show pets in the breeding class provided they are pure and are a good representation of their breed.
That's true.

Do you know if you have to keep them in certain types of enclosures? Like, would I have to keep them in hutches or wire cages or could I keep them in their own house where they can free roam?

I JUST had this thought

when I get a rabbit, is my cat gonna try and use the bathroom in the rabbits litter box? :O
I haven't thought if that before. I've never had cats so I'm not sure if they would. You could post on RabbitsOnline.

It would be best to keep your cat and rabbit from using the same one though for health reasons.

Back
Top Bottom