CHlCKEN

🍳 Just Beak-Cause I Can 🍳
Premium Feather Member
Jun 21, 2020
Tennessee
My Coop
My Coop
Mine just do the smart thing and get under cover when a hawk is spotted
Mine do too. My old rooster wanted to play the tough guy part, and when a hawk got trapped in the run, he taught him a lesson. My poor Daisy got attacked by a hawk before I had a run cover, and she knocked it out. Somehow this killed it. Sadly She was paralyzed and died too. Long story short, I’ve cleaned up a couple of dead hawks in my days 😅🤣

human1

Free Ranging
Nov 13, 2020
chief muffin human
ChLcken has trained us lol
yess

I certainly have. Did a good job of it too.
yeyyeyeyeyeeyeyye

So how did he get in the trash can???
🧐

I didn't say it was a bad thing. :plbb
stop licking!

"Hfluvmywhatetever."
no

No. I think I take the cake for that one.
hehe

To bad @Chicken hasn’t been active in 13 years. It would sure be fun.
thats a long time

To whoever it was that wanted to see. Do you have SS of Moony's posts?
speckled sussex

You paranoid cheese grater
you paranoidhuman

Paranoid spatula?
paranoid alien?

TheDawg

Buck-twenty on I-75
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
Just random question... any idea why my roosters would only go after certain hens!? I know it doesn’t matter since they’re going soon anyway but I’m curious lol do they just go after easy targets? Do I have some prudes? 😂🤣

They seem to always go after my 3 old girls (the easy targets?) hence why they now hide in the coop all day and then Max is ALWAYS going after his half sister 🤮🤮🤮 not that he knows they’re related but still.

And then one my other girl’s back is quite roughed up, clearly a favorite, but yet I’ve never seen them mate her. And my WL and Delaware eggs are fertile but I’ve never seen them mate them either and their backs are perfect. I guess I just don’t really get why they only go after some girls.

The Moonshiner

Professional Chicken Tender
Nov 17, 2016
Missouri
Just random question... any idea why my roosters would only go after certain hens!? I know it doesn’t matter since they’re going soon anyway but I’m curious lol do they just go after easy targets? Do I have some prudes? 😂🤣

They seem to always go after my 3 old girls (the easy targets?) hence why they now hide in the coop all day and then Max is ALWAYS going after his half sister 🤮🤮🤮 not that he knows they’re related but still.

And then one my other girl’s back is quite roughed up, clearly a favorite, but yet I’ve never seen them mate her. And my WL and Delaware eggs are fertile but I’ve never seen them mate them either and their backs are perfect. I guess I just don’t really get why they only go after some girls.

Some of your hens are $lμt$. Don't blame the boys.

CHlCKEN

🍳 Just Beak-Cause I Can 🍳
Premium Feather Member
Jun 21, 2020
Tennessee
My Coop
My Coop
Im attending a Zoom wedding today (in three minutes) and I was sent an invite last week. I reread it today to see what I needed to wear and in bold letters it said
“WE WILL START AT 4:00 PM CENTRAL TIME” I skimmed over the part that said Central Time and looked at my clock (4:50 pm EST) and I nearly had a panic attack because I thought i had missed it. Luckily there was a note at the bottom that said
“FOR THOSE OF YOU ON EASTERN TIME, WE WILL START AT 5:00” and I’ve never been more relieved in my life 🤣 😅 😂

Top Bottom