The Moonshiner's Leghorn Thread Peanut Gallery

Pics
leg·end
ˈlejənd/

noun
1. an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.

adjective
1. very well known

a legend in (one's) own time

A person who has an extraordinary level of fame or reputation while he or she is still alive.

Legend
What a strange thing it is to be a living legend. And sometimes even stranger how you became a legend.
No, I'm no legend but I know one.....

Born Randolf Irwin Red.
Son of Rupurt I Red and Roseanne I Red
Red Rock Ranch South Dakota

He was known in my parts as Red Rock Randy and he was notorious.

You ever heard the expression "she was feeling awful randy" or "he was really randy after a couple drinks"
Every wonder where that expression came from?
Let me tell you about Randy......
This was very funny. I loved how you tied different breeds into it. I also caught some OMG things you slipped in nicely. Nice job. Do you have others?

Yeaj, I know, I know. It's just dry, boring and involves numbers 😅
My one kid said "Momma, numbers are so soothing, they always do the same thing" and while most people don't think of it that way, it is true. Just memorize everything from 0 to 9, and all the numbers will always do the same thing, every time. Try to think of it like meditation.
It does help.

...says someone who hated math in school, and now does taxes for the township in the season.

My one kid said "Momma, numbers are so soothing, they always do the same thing" and while most people don't think of it that way, it is true. Just memorize everything from 0 to 9, and all the numbers will always do the same thing, every time. Try to think of it like meditation.
It does help.

...says someone who hated math in school, and now does taxes for the township in the season.
... I'm missing something - what's funny?

Math is my absolute most horrible subject.
For most people, but mostly because we somehow get this thought stuck in our heads that it's really hard. So I shared what got me over it.
Seriously, the only numbers are 0-9. just memorize all the ways they come together (0+9=9, 1+8=9, 2+7=9, etc) and it really is just that, over and over and over. Y'know why Asian countries have such a rep for being math whizzes? They use an abacus. 10 beads on a string and all math breaks down to that.

Back
Top Bottom