The Moonshiner's Leghorn Thread Peanut Gallery

Anyone else have a color they can’t stand???
@Overo Mare where’s your piece on lavenders used to scrub sidewalks?
Honestly, I judge most colors on what they look like when crossed with another color. :lol: Though the classic gold duckwing/wheaten/partridge/double laced rooster look bores me, mainly because it’s so common. Solid black and white is pretty boring to me too. Dominant white annoys me a bit because it doesn’t really bring anything new to the pattern when crossed. Same for buff columbian. I can’t be annoyed by self buff, since it has so much potential!

Well, I suppose we all have that thing.
Personally, lavender fowl and fowl with leakage make me want to bleach my eyes, and lavenders with that awful yellow leakage increase my agony tenfold.
And lavender fowl labeled “self-blue.” Makes me sick

and calicos
Leakage, you say? Allow me to murder your eyes!
431E6F66-BF70-4683-8E9D-66BA7EFAA967.jpeg

Honestly, I judge most colors on what they look like when crossed with another color. :lol: Though the classic gold duckwing/wheaten/partridge/double laced rooster look bores me, mainly because it’s so common. Solid black and white is pretty boring to me too. Dominant white annoys me a bit because it doesn’t really bring anything new to the pattern when crossed. Same for buff columbian. I can’t be annoyed by self buff, since it has so much potential!
Interesting perspective!
Huh, I think dominant white is interesting, because you get the paint look. But then there’s the high potential for a leaky look which is of course ew.
Leakage, you say? Allow me to murder your eyes!
View attachment 2620752
B8910D44-1097-4A48-9C83-B733E724364E.gif

i mean, it’s not that bad, but I wouldn’t call it “pretty”

Back
Top Bottom