The Moonshiner's Leghorns

So Moonshiner, if i crossed a silver pullet to a buff and an isabella, what would each crossing make?
Black tailed dilute golden (heterozygous silver/gold) males and black tailed buff females.
Golden duckwing males, gold duckwing females (light brown by Leghorn terms.)
Was I supposed to let Moony answer?

Black tailed dilute golden (heterozygous silver/gold) males and black tailed buff females.
Golden duckwing males, gold duckwing females (light brown by Leghorn terms.)
Was I supposed to let Moony answer?
I'm good with anyone honestly. I'm keeping one girl in my mixed flock, but wasn't sure what to do with my other two if I decided to keep them. So buff would make the golden Duckwing for both?

I'm good with anyone honestly. I'm keeping one girl in my mixed flock, but wasn't sure what to do with my other two if I decided to keep them. So buff would make the golden Duckwing for both?
No. Buff would give you black tailed golden (with a dilution) and black tailed buff.
You will get sexlinks either way.

Ya I've got a couple black poly ones I use.
Either kind usually sell pretty high but I got a chance at this one so I jumped on it.
I have this kind and it works AMAZING and isn’t too bad considering how many times I can use it and the fact I can also turn it into a fish pond after hahah I did that with one of them last year and probably will with the other too since I’m not gonna be hatching anything else for a while.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/tuff-stuff-products-heavy-duty-oval-stock-tank-110-gal

Oh, okay. Thanks!
They would also carry lavender, so if bred together you would get 25% with lavender, and if bred to the isabel you would get 50% with lavender.
The buff x silver cross could also give you pullets with a sort of mixed buff and duckwing pattern, something like this (not my picture):
03420175-C36F-406B-9E83-156E2EE91FDB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom