The Moonshiner's Leghorns

Hey sorry I just read yawls questions. If someone donates a first place prize then there will be. But there are 5 winners. But all of y'all who have leghorns go enter
Give me a second to go find it.
I'll donate a prize for you!

Ha
See all that colorful stuff under your name?
Now see what's under mine? There's no love for the moonshiner when it comes to officials here.

Getting rid of the ads is worth the price of the PFM alone. I tried going without it for a few days when mine expired last week. The damn ads make the pages load way too slow for me. So I cough up the money. :hmm

Getting rid of the ads is worth the price of the PFM alone. I tried going without it for a few days when mine expired last week. The damn ads make the pages load way too slow for me. So I cough up the money. :hmm

I've got a PFM for this site, but for all the other sites that don't offer such a thing, well, that's why I have uBlock Origin.

Here is my Silver Leghorn She is an amazing layer (6 eggs a week, average). 10 months old.

Attachments

• 2F748B75-D71E-41D1-897E-5E5A3116B36E.jpeg
    2F748B75-D71E-41D1-897E-5E5A3116B36E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
  • 3E5554D4-D0CE-4178-A451-8FEA6BB6D6D5.jpeg
    3E5554D4-D0CE-4178-A451-8FEA6BB6D6D5.jpeg
    669.2 KB · Views: 29
But hey I wouldn't turn down that months worth of feed.
I just unloaded 1,000 lbs today and that is at least a week shy of a months worth.
I thought I had it bad going through a 50lb bag in 3 days. How many birds do you have.
That is why I keep mine. It was really making it unusable. I originally got it so I could change my username.

I thought I had it bad going through a 50lb bag in 3 days. How many birds do you have.
Oh I have no idea right now.
I was thinning down all winter but now I have quite a few that I've hatched since spring.
I'd estimate 350 - 375? That load was just layer pellets. Total chicken feed I go through 100lbs plus a little a day.

Back
Top Bottom